how to change a theme

July 14, 2005 12:09:47 PM

Hi,

I downloaded a pocketpc theme and transfered it over to the windows foldero
n the pocket pc. Now, how do I activate that theme on my pocket pc?

THanks in advance, --Dan

More about : change theme

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 7:58:28 PM

In article <eSIBWYIiFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, Dan Packard wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I downloaded a pocketpc theme and transfered it over to the windows foldero
>n the pocket pc. Now, how do I activate that theme on my pocket pc?
>
>THanks in advance, --Dan

Start|Settings|Today

--
/"\ Jan Kalin (male, preferred languages: Slovene, English)
\ / http://charm.zag.si/eng/, email: "name dot surname AT zag dot si"