Operation Flashpoint is EVIL, it's the game of SATAN ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Operation Flashpoint is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Operation Flashpoint , you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Operation Flashpoint is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Operation Flashpoint .And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Operation Flashpoint is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Shawn

Brian Raab wrote:
> Operation Flashpoint is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Operation Flashpoint , you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Operation Flashpoint is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Operation Flashpoint .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Operation Flashpoint is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

3 points.

1. It would seem only heretics and witches use spelling and grammar check.

2. I don't believe that I have heard of a game of OFP being hosted on
the domain of hell.Demons Is that a new one?

3. The only heretics and witches that burn here are: a)riding on a bus
near Liddle Feesh, and/or b) too close to a petrol station when I am
playing.

And as I already stated in Alt.games.delta -force:

And your point is?

Damor <TZW>
www.timezone-warriors.net
DF:Joint Ops and Operation Flashpoint

Death and carnage shall follow me like the rains follow a hurricane. It is
inevitable....

"Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Operation Flashpoint is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Operation Flashpoint , you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Operation Flashpoint is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
> heretics and witches like Operation Flashpoint .And heretics and witches
> shall BURN !
>
> Operation Flashpoint is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Hey Brain,

It didn't work when you posted this on alt.tv.futurama, and it's not gonna
work here either.

Die already.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message

> 3 points.
>
> 1. It would seem only heretics and witches use spelling and grammar
> check.
>
> 2. I don't believe that I have heard of a game of OFP being hosted on the
> domain of hell.Demons Is that a new one?
>
> 3. The only heretics and witches that burn here are: a)riding on a bus
> near Liddle Feesh, and/or b) too close to a petrol station when I am
> playing.

LOL. I have nothing against buses. Ahem.

http://tj-www.kicks-ass.org

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Kieren

Have to say I agree with Brain,

if it was the work of the Lord surely it would have Join in Progress
as a feature???

Although the ability to respawn/ressurect may have religous
implications for some......

Regs

Klassic

> Hey Brain,
>
> It didn't work when you posted this on alt.tv.futurama, and it's not gonna
> work here either.
>
> Die already.

Don't feed the troll

burn-e86

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
is...is this....taking the piss....?
i.e. a joke...or...a christian fanatic...?
can this be construde as religious extremism?
really....answer me if u know....

dagonoth

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
First: Its a freakin game, so if you play this game you will be doomed but if you're some crack dealer or child molester you still have a chance.

Second: The last inquisition that really did anything was the spanish one and it is long gone and it was far from holy.

Third: My understanding of armageddon is that it will happen regardless of whatever we do. If you were a good person then you would want armageddon to come so you can go to heaven so everything you say doesn't make any sense.