Happy Birthday to Me

On this day, 19 years ago, a Ninja was born. :)
60 answers Last reply
More about happy birthday
  1. Quote:
    On this day, 19 years ago, a Ninja was born.
    Happy Birthday, Ninja. Just think....you're now old enough, to legally drink..in Canada. :tongue: :D :D
  2. Happy B-day, I wish i was 19 again or hell 16. 21 is ok you can drink and stuff, but other then that it kinda suck's, Because when older you get the more you have to do. But Happy Birth Day Just dont Drink to much lol. :lol:

Brian
  3. many happy returns of the day dude :D
  4. Quote:
    On this day, 19 years ago, a Ninja was born.
    Happy Birthday, Ninja. Just think....you're now old enough, to legally drink..in Canada. :tongue: :D :D

*Puts down bottle of Guinness* Oh.. not yet...

@baligavinod & Killz86
    Much thanks bros. :)
  5. Quote:
    Happy Birthday bud.

Does anyone remember where they were 19 years ago on this day? :lol: 8O
    Probably drunk in a ditch somewhere........Ohhhh....my misplaced youth....that's 23 years ago. :oops: :oops:
  6. :D Happy birthday Ninja, I would also like to be 19 again.
  7. In my mothers womb.. about to come out.

Thanks bro.
  8. Let's see... 19 years and nine months ago... was I in St. Lucia?... hmmm...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!
    :lol:
  9. Happy Birthday buddy, 19 eh, We're the youngster's at 16-21 range in the forums, gonna have to take the flame when Jumpingjack and some of the older Ph.D members are gone and left the forums to rot :P
  10. Quote:
    In my mothers womb.. about to come out.

Thanks bro.

I think your head pop'd out by now :lol: < it was pretty big, must've been quite a stretch to get that noggin out :lol:
  11. No, we will just do what they do now, help people with there's problems on computer's and stuff like that. we will keep the forum's going like, they have always been lol.
  12. Muchos gracias to all, since answering everyone will only run up my post count.. God knows I don't need anymore of that. :P :)
  13. Happy Birthday Ninja. Seven days difference (add two years), and one zodiac sign apart.

And go ahead with the guinness. You have that, I'll enjoy some Stella Artois.
  14. grats, happy birthday, lol, if you were from aus you could have started drinking last year! lol, 19 years and 9 months... i was in sydney, a much better place than this hole i moved to ...
  15. Happy birthday, is it the 19th or the 20th where you live atm?

EDIT: Basically, is your b'day on the 19th or the 20th?
  16. Today is the 20th, It's 7:53Am
  17. Darn. My b'day is the 19th. Close enough!
  18. Happy Birthday Ninja.
  19. That one star voter again :x

Man, if you were born on the 19th (or I on the 20th) we would have the same b'day. Oh well, happy birthday to me for yesterday!
  20. best wishes little sick Ninja.
  21. Thank you all, I was out enjoying what 420 is all about. :wink:
  22. Happy B-day!
  23. I was in Wisconsin and I was three years old :D
  24. From kindergarten I was doing that. :lol:
  25. Quote:

ME TO :)

but a lil bit older

Valis
  26. ummmmm HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINJA!!!!!

ohh damn that caps lock is busted again.
  27. Happy b-day.
  28. Happy birthday! In USA now you can join the Army but you can't drink in bars! What a great country!
  29. Quote:

ME TO :)

but a lil bit older

Valis
    Happy birthday man. Almost congrats on getting to 100.
  30. Alright, you beat me there.. :lol: :P
  31. Quote:
    Muchos gracias to all, since answering everyone will only run up my post count.. God knows I don't need anymore of that. :P :)

Happy B-day dude, btw we're also increasing post count xD

My gift to you is a little pice of wisdom: It's spelled "muchAs gracias", keep up with the spanish.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!!
  32. Happy birthday man; enjoy life!
  33. Quote:

fight on ninja, fight on

this here is another 19 year old ninja :D
  34. I'm 20. Makes you a noob of life compared to me.
  35. Happy Birthday, young man! 19 years ago I was definitely stoned on something, probably in the woods somewhere. Did 'shrooms last night, so I hope some find their way to you too - I'm not sure which tastes worse, the Guinness or the fungi, but they'd be a good birthday combo I'm sure. Cheers to many more.
  36. LOL i did those once, and i was lost i swear tree's was chasin me. i smoked and did them and oo man i was fuked up. my friend said something to me i was like. Huh? lol. but its 420. i got 3 hours and 15 minutes until 420 on 420 LMFAO. yes i am stoned 8) got to love it. but once agian get drunk and stoned and you will be good. i rember when my mom got my some and she smoked with me! and got me some 151 man that was the day. now i just am smokein some kool's and drinkin some 151 and smokin enjoyin my nice 70F day here in Toledo,Ohio
  37. Happy Birthday Juan.

Happy Birthday randomizer.

Happy Birthday Valis.

19 years ago I would have been six and I think I wouldn't be at school (in Kindergarten) for another hour and a half. Gotta love 2.5 hour school days. :wink:
  38. Next time, let the trees catch you. Best thing to do in a situation like that. Take time to stop and smell the dirt. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8rcsa0eRNE
  39. Yes yes, Happy birthday man, one more year till you're not a teen! oh my how these kids grow up these days.... wait... I'm 19 too... shit! 8)

This is a good video too hehehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QobGFQHTxU

Watch it.. you will love it
  40. Quote:
    good for you, one day closer to death :P
    Join the club. :cry:
  41. Great video! The bit when buddy goes off to "explore the unknown" is totally accurate and should be mandatory viewing. Strangest ending to any video I've ever seen. :lol:
  42. And thus the definition of 4/20 was born... :P Happy BD DSN!
  43. Lets see 19 years ago was a week before my first daughters second birthday. 8O Happy Birthday... :)
  44. HAHA I agree, I love the D they rock!
  45. Quote:

happy birthday dude =P

heck i remember when i was 19 years old........
    ...it was my first year in college, and i'm already a TA for college calculus. i remember i was the only freshman in the room, while others were sophomores and juniors... :P (no bragging intended)
  46. ya.. I tend to remember the younger years.

After the mid thirties... well, who wants to keep track anymore.

And after getting over 30 spankings with a pinch to grow, just gets really old, and you know you stop growing awhile back. :lol:
  47. Quote:

Your only 19? ARe you rich or someything? lol
  48. Happy birthday!

Go get blind drunk and wake up in a hedge.
  49. Quote:
    Happy Birthday bud.

Does anyone remember where they were 19 years ago on this day? :lol: 8O

Hmmm....Sitting on an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean I think...

And Happy Birthday Ninja....
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs