My wish list for OFP and OFP 2 is as follows

Hehe, the jeep+TOW would be ideal for me in CTI's

:)

http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_AssaultH,,00.html?ESRC=soldiertech.nl
> I think I reallly need to have one of these.

Why?
All someone with half a brain would need to do is drop a molotov cocktail
down on top of it from the nearest rooftop.
Like any other vehicle it's just a coffin with wheels.

Shawn

Mort <TZW> wrote:
> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I think I need to have one of these.
>>

> http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_AssaultH,,00.html?ESRC=soldiertech.nl
>
>>I think I reallly need to have one of these.
>

> Why?
> All someone with half a brain would need to do is drop a molotov cocktail
> down on top of it from the nearest rooftop.
> Like any other vehicle it's just a coffin with wheels.

Oh, but with dealing with you Brits long enough, we Yanks have learned
to ALWAYS where our flame proof pants. Well, some of us anyways :)

Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message news:<9Qy9d.435905$8_6.54168@attbi_s04>...
> I think I need to have one of these.
> http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_AssaultH,,00.html?
> ESRC=soldiertech.nl
> I think I reallly need to have one of these.

Did anyone take the survey that BIS emailed about?

One of the choices for OFP2 subject matter was "American Civil War."
I picked that. I know it's a joke, but I always wanted to play a
realistic FPS where you march around, stand in a line shoulder to
shoulder with other men and volley muskets. Be a very short game but
hey, if you can survive and manage to join the cavarly that would be
so cool. And then you get the repeaters later in the game. =D

> One of the choices for OFP2 subject matter was "American Civil War."
> I picked that.

Now we know who to blame when OFP2: Gettysburg comes out!

;-D

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2t1kauF1qbv8eU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> > One of the choices for OFP2 subject matter was "American Civil War."
> > I picked that.
>
> Now we know who to blame when OFP2: Gettysburg comes out!
>
> ;-D

Hehe...imagine doing Pickett's Charge... (^_^)

I just wonder if OFP2 is going to have loads of addon packs as in VBS as
there were a few different theatres of war mentioned.

--
Kango <TZW>

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > One of the choices for OFP2 subject matter was "American Civil War."
> > I picked that.
>
> Now we know who to blame when OFP2: Gettysburg comes out!
>
> ;-D

will they have the 5 minute musket reloading modeled? click,..swish swish swish
swish,plunk,clink clink clink clink,swish,click.

POW!

kirby325@aol.com (KIRBY325) wrote in message news:<20041013184721.03855.00004319@mb-m19.aol.com>...
> will they have the 5 minute musket reloading modeled? click,..
> swish swish swish
> swish,plunk,clink clink clink clink,swish,click.
>
> POW!

Imagine shooting that rifle:

BANG!
Screen turns gray due to the surrounding smoke...
While in the smoke you hear the volley from the other side...
Screen turns red because you've been wounded.

Another thing I'd like to see, for those who have read the book, is an
OFP version of Harry Turtledove's "Guns of the South."

On 14 Oct 2004, mvillanu wrote:

> Another thing I'd like to see, for those who have read the book, is an
> OFP version of Harry Turtledove's "Guns of the South."

Now THAT is a cracking idea :) Fantastic book. Well worth a read.

TJ

Seriously, If any of you have never seen a large muzzle loader being fired,
it's well worth going to a show to see it, and maybe even try it.

in the UK you can visit game fairs etc to see demo's and try them out very
cheaply.

When a big 4 bore is fired, you can feel the thud of the sound through your
feet over 10m away! The recoil is not what you would think either, due to
the slow burning properties of the vlack powder.

TJ

"H. Barker" <hb239@cam.ac.uk> wrote in message

> On 14 Oct 2004, mvillanu wrote:
>
> > Another thing I'd like to see, for those who have read the book, is an
> > OFP version of Harry Turtledove's "Guns of the South."
>
> Now THAT is a cracking idea :) Fantastic book. Well worth a read.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> Seriously, If any of you have never seen a large muzzle loader being
> fired,
> it's well worth going to a show to see it, and maybe even try it.
>
> in the UK you can visit game fairs etc to see demo's and try them out very
> cheaply.
>
> When a big 4 bore is fired, you can feel the thud of the sound through
> your
> feet over 10m away! The recoil is not what you would think either, due to
> the slow burning properties of the vlack powder.

There are many re-enactment events that you can see all over the UK - well
worth going to watch.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*