Contacts by Enhancement type?

I know at one time I found a list of contacts with the origin type of
enhancements they sold... anyone got a pointer?

Better yet, anyone got a list for HEROICA! ?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:46:16 -0000, Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

> I know at one time I found a list of contacts with the origin type of
> enhancements they sold... anyone got a pointer?

http://www.vidiotmaps.com

Click on "City of Heroes".

Click on "Charts".

Click on the one with "Contacts" in its name.

While you're there, download their m_p p_tch, it's the best one I've
ever come across for CoH.

--
Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
Robotech_Master |

Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote:
> http://www.vidiotmaps.com

Bingo, knew I saw it somewhere. Excellent. Thx.

> While you're there, download their m_p p_tch, it's the best one I've
> ever come across for CoH.

You mean their MAP PATCH that REPLACES their MAPS with ones that actually
have some useful information on them? Had them for months. Thanks.

Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are -
joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a mission on my
list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got someone to help with
an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And promptly picked up another
wad of debt when an Aberrant had one more gasp than she did. Bleah.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 17 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
-= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
-= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
-= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:55:28 -0000, Shenanigunner
<shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

> Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are
> - joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a
> mission on my list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got
> someone to help with an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And
> promptly picked up another wad of debt when an Aberrant had one
> more gasp than she did. Bleah.

I know just what you mean. I have the hardest time getting used to
playing Tigerbright, my 27 Fire/Fire on Pinnacle, after spending time
playing Hera Panthera, my 43 Dark/Dark Defender. Hera's a relatively
tough squishie, hard to hit, with the ability to self-heal, and is
thus *insanely* safer (a little slower, but safer) to solo.
Tigerbright keeps taking dirt-naps.

--

Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote in

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:55:28 -0000, Shenanigunner
> <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
>
>> Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are
>> - joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a
>> mission on my list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got
>> someone to help with an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And
>> promptly picked up another wad of debt when an Aberrant had one
>> more gasp than she did. Bleah.
>
> I know just what you mean. I have the hardest time getting used to
> playing Tigerbright, my 27 Fire/Fire on Pinnacle, after spending time
> playing Hera Panthera, my 43 Dark/Dark Defender. Hera's a relatively
> tough squishie, hard to hit, with the ability to self-heal, and is
> thus *insanely* safer (a little slower, but safer) to solo.
> Tigerbright keeps taking dirt-naps.

Wait till you meet Vannessa (the AV)....her death throe hit me for 1408
and dropped every toggle.....if there had been anyone else with her at
the end, i would have died for the second time....

"Shenanigunner" <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
> Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are -

Yeah, what a pity. They surely are easy cannon fodder. Last night my
blaster started a mish with a few teammates with not debt but after getting
thrashed a few times, prior to quiting the mish at the second base, I had
accrued 8k of debt. No one wanted to complete the mish after numerous
deaths.

I am however starting to thuroughly enjoy my Controller.

--
8 Infinity Server 8
Purple Kid - Lvl 24 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy