Contacts by Enhancement type?

I know at one time I found a list of contacts with the origin type of
enhancements they sold... anyone got a pointer?

Better yet, anyone got a list for HEROICA! ?

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:46:16 -0000, Shenanigunner <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

    > I know at one time I found a list of contacts with the origin type of
    > enhancements they sold... anyone got a pointer?

    http://www.vidiotmaps.com

    Click on "City of Heroes".

    Click on "Charts".

    Click on the one with "Contacts" in its name.

    While you're there, download their m_p p_tch, it's the best one I've
    ever come across for CoH.

    --
    Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    Robotech_Master |
    | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote:
    > http://www.vidiotmaps.com

    Bingo, knew I saw it somewhere. Excellent. Thx.

    > While you're there, download their m_p p_tch, it's the best one I've
    > ever come across for CoH.

    You mean their MAP PATCH that REPLACES their MAPS with ones that actually
    have some useful information on them? Had them for months. Thanks.

    Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are -
    joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a mission on my
    list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got someone to help with
    an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And promptly picked up another
    wad of debt when an Aberrant had one more gasp than she did. Bleah.

    --
    -= Victory Server =-
    -= Sgt Glory B: Level 17 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-
    -= Mean Mr Mustard: Level 8 Science Scrapper, Dark/Regen, M =-
    -= See you on HEROICA! - http://www.dgath.com/coh/ =-
    -= The Keybind & Macro Guide is now available! =-
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:55:28 -0000, Shenanigunner
    <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:

    > Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are
    > - joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a
    > mission on my list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got
    > someone to help with an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And
    > promptly picked up another wad of debt when an Aberrant had one
    > more gasp than she did. Bleah.

    I know just what you mean. I have the hardest time getting used to
    playing Tigerbright, my 27 Fire/Fire on Pinnacle, after spending time
    playing Hera Panthera, my 43 Dark/Dark Defender. Hera's a relatively
    tough squishie, hard to hit, with the ability to self-heal, and is
    thus *insanely* safer (a little slower, but safer) to solo.
    Tigerbright keeps taking dirt-naps.

    --
    Chris Meadows aka | Homepage: http://www.terrania.us
    Robotech_Master |
    robotech@eyrie.org | Earn a free iPod and a free Mac Mini!
    | http://www.terrania.us/conga.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Robotech_Master <robotech@eyrie.org> wrote in

    > On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 01:55:28 -0000, Shenanigunner
    > <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
    >
    >> Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are
    >> - joined a team to get a Babbage in Skyway, ended up doing a
    >> mission on my list, several deaths but finished it, leveled, got
    >> someone to help with an Inf transfusion, have her 20'd out now. And
    >> promptly picked up another wad of debt when an Aberrant had one
    >> more gasp than she did. Bleah.
    >
    > I know just what you mean. I have the hardest time getting used to
    > playing Tigerbright, my 27 Fire/Fire on Pinnacle, after spending time
    > playing Hera Panthera, my 43 Dark/Dark Defender. Hera's a relatively
    > tough squishie, hard to hit, with the ability to self-heal, and is
    > thus *insanely* safer (a little slower, but safer) to solo.
    > Tigerbright keeps taking dirt-naps.

    Wait till you meet Vannessa (the AV)....her death throe hit me for 1408
    and dropped every toggle.....if there had been anyone else with her at
    the end, i would have died for the second time....
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Shenanigunner" <shenanigunner@NOdgathSPAM.kom> wrote:
    > Glory made 17, FINALLY! Can't get used to how fragile blasters are -

    Yeah, what a pity. They surely are easy cannon fodder. Last night my
    blaster started a mish with a few teammates with not debt but after getting
    thrashed a few times, prior to quiting the mish at the second base, I had
    accrued 8k of debt. No one wanted to complete the mish after numerous
    deaths.

    I am however starting to thuroughly enjoy my Controller.

    --
    8 Infinity Server 8
    Purple Kid - Lvl 24 - M - Magic Blaster - Energy/Energy

Video Games