add a line to my att account

I have a $39.99 att wireless account and I am thinking about add an
additional line to that account. The service representative told me I
have to transfer the account to Cingular (pay$18) and add a line there
($36 activation fee, $19.99/month).

Is there any other good way to do that in San Francisco, Bay area?
Thanks,

In article <1104693842.056942.60960@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
quickcur@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have a $39.99 att wireless account and I am thinking about add an
> additional line to that account. The service representative told me I
> have to transfer the account to Cingular (pay$18) and add a line there
> ($36 activation fee, $19.99/month).
>
> Is there any other good way to do that in San Francisco, Bay area?
> Thanks,

Go to an AT&T Wireless store. They still have access to AT&T rate plans
and may be able to help you.