Voice actors and maybe an audio technician wanted

I'm putting together a mission, which I hope will go over well with
the community.

I need 5 voice actors, male or female, with North American accents.
Smallest part is a few lines. Biggest part is several dozen lines.

Don't volunteer if you're not serious about this or if it's going to
take you 6 months to do. I've put in more than enough overtime getting
this mission and a few others ready.

An audio technician might be needed to give these sound files a
background radio cackle/static sound.

To apply, please email me a sample sound file, giving your rendition
of this line by a pilot that's just downed an enemy plane in a
dogfight and still has plenty of adrenaline going through his/her
system:

"Good Kill! Good Kill! Pilot's ejected. Good chute spotted."

I prefer the file in OGG format, suitable for playing in OFP. However,
you can send it as an MP3 or WAV file, if necessary.

Mail it to me at (replace "SPAM" with "avon"):
theSPAMlady@theSPAMlady.org

TIA! :)

Does that mean I lost the job? I'll do the scene, again! I need the money!

--Uzi

"The Avon Lady" <theavonlady@theavonlady.org> wrote in message
> I'm putting together a mission, which I hope will go over well with
> the community.
>
> I need 5 voice actors, male or female, with North American accents.
> Smallest part is a few lines. Biggest part is several dozen lines.
>
> Don't volunteer if you're not serious about this or if it's going to
> take you 6 months to do. I've put in more than enough overtime getting
> this mission and a few others ready.
>
> An audio technician might be needed to give these sound files a
> background radio cackle/static sound.
>
> To apply, please email me a sample sound file, giving your rendition
> of this line by a pilot that's just downed an enemy plane in a
> dogfight and still has plenty of adrenaline going through his/her
> system:
>
> "Good Kill! Good Kill! Pilot's ejected. Good chute spotted."
>
> I prefer the file in OGG format, suitable for playing in OFP. However,
> you can send it as an MP3 or WAV file, if necessary.
>
> Mail it to me at (replace "SPAM" with "avon"):
> theSPAMlady@theSPAMlady.org
>
> TIA! :)

LOL! You're in Uzi. Sit in that director's chair in the corner and
make yourself look important. :p

1 part down: 5 to go.

Next!

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<tbzhd.49317$1f.11780@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>...
> Does that mean I lost the job? I'll do the scene, again! I need the money!

Shawn

The Avon Lady wrote:
> I'm putting together a mission, which I hope will go over well with
> the community.
>
> I need 5 voice actors, male or female, with North American accents.
> Smallest part is a few lines. Biggest part is several dozen lines.
>
> Don't volunteer if you're not serious about this or if it's going to
> take you 6 months to do. I've put in more than enough overtime getting
> this mission and a few others ready.
>
> An audio technician might be needed to give these sound files a
> background radio cackle/static sound.
>
> To apply, please email me a sample sound file, giving your rendition
> of this line by a pilot that's just downed an enemy plane in a
> dogfight and still has plenty of adrenaline going through his/her
> system:
>
> "Good Kill! Good Kill! Pilot's ejected. Good chute spotted."
>
> I prefer the file in OGG format, suitable for playing in OFP. However,
> you can send it as an MP3 or WAV file, if necessary.
>
> Mail it to me at (replace "SPAM" with "avon"):
> theSPAMlady@theSPAMlady.org
>
> TIA! :)
If you need, I can send you a sample of my voice, let me know what you
need, and you can contact me offlist at Amarak at comcast dot net. More
than happy to help if you need it. I also have pilots that I work with
daily that could give me some assitance to authenticity if you would like.
Shawn P.
Amarak

Thanks for the offer to help, Shawn.

Anyone else? 4 or so very small voice acting roles remaining. The 2
big roles are filled. It won't take a lot of your time. Please see
this thread's first post for details.

Regards,
The Avon Lady

Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message news:<FREhd.286217$wV.45454@attbi_s54>...
> [...]

> > background radio cackle/static sound.
> >
> > To apply, please email me a sample sound file, giving your rendition
> > of this line by a pilot that's just downed an enemy plane in a
> > dogfight and still has plenty of adrenaline going through his/her
> > system:
> >
> > "Good Kill! Good Kill! Pilot's ejected. Good chute spotted."
> >
> > I prefer the file in OGG format, suitable for playing in OFP. However,
> > you can send it as an MP3 or WAV file, if necessary.
> >
> > Mail it to me at (replace "SPAM" with "avon"):
> > theSPAMlady@theSPAMlady.org
> >
> > TIA! :)
> If you need, I can send you a sample of my voice, let me know what you
> need, and you can contact me offlist at Amarak at comcast dot net. More
> than happy to help if you need it. I also have pilots that I work with
> daily that could give me some assitance to authenticity if you would like.

TJ

As for an audio technician, see if you can badger Zayfod of the ECP team to
help, its his real life job and he's VERY good at what he does.

G has a couple of mates that have helped me out in the past, so he might
know, and of course you know Miles G (Chris Teg)

> Thanks for the offer to help, Shawn.
>
> Anyone else? 4 or so very small voice acting roles remaining. The 2
> big roles are filled. It won't take a lot of your time. Please see
> this thread's first post for details.
>
> Regards,
> The Avon Lady
>
> Shawn <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> > The Avon Lady wrote:
> > > I'm putting together a mission, which I hope will go over well with
> > > the community.
> > >
> > > I need 5 voice actors, male or female, with North American accents.
> > > Smallest part is a few lines. Biggest part is several dozen lines.
> > >
> > > Don't volunteer if you're not serious about this or if it's going to
> > > take you 6 months to do. I've put in more than enough overtime getting
> > > this mission and a few others ready.
> > >
> > > An audio technician might be needed to give these sound files a
> > > background radio cackle/static sound.
> > >
> > > To apply, please email me a sample sound file, giving your rendition
> > > of this line by a pilot that's just downed an enemy plane in a
> > > dogfight and still has plenty of adrenaline going through his/her
> > > system:
> > >
> > > "Good Kill! Good Kill! Pilot's ejected. Good chute spotted."
> > >
> > > I prefer the file in OGG format, suitable for playing in OFP. However,
> > > you can send it as an MP3 or WAV file, if necessary.
> > >
> > > Mail it to me at (replace "SPAM" with "avon"):
> > > theSPAMlady@theSPAMlady.org
> > >
> > > TIA! :)
> > If you need, I can send you a sample of my voice, let me know what you
> > need, and you can contact me offlist at Amarak at comcast dot net. More
> > than happy to help if you need it. I also have pilots that I work with
> > daily that could give me some assitance to authenticity if you would
like.
> > Shawn P.
> > Amarak

Thanks. If that's an offer to help, follow the instructions in the
thread's 1st post and send me a sample. Not much left, however.

And thanks, TJ for the suggestions.

"G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message news:<10olc089n3ktr01@news.supernews.com>...
> some one say my name?
>
> Challenger Interpidus Madwookie Neoviper Bred Bravo
> Griffin
>
> Take your Pick...

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint,alt.usenet.kooks (More info?)

Lady Chatterly <theavonlady@catcher.in.the.rye> wrote in message news:<cc34b49.8a380eb1@newsfeed.slurp.net>...
> In article <90a14054.0411012151.660957b0@posting.google.com> theavonlady@theavonlady.org (The Avon Lady) wrote:
> >
> >1 part down: 5 to go.
>
> Part of the inhumanity of a bot is that, once it is competently
> programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.

RECORDED MESSAGE #527

All parts filled and completed.

Shawn, check your inbox.

Shawn

The Avon Lady wrote:
> Lady Chatterly <theavonlady@catcher.in.the.rye> wrote in message news:<cc34b49.8a380eb1@newsfeed.slurp.net>...
>
>>In article <90a14054.0411012151.660957b0@posting.google.com> theavonlady@theavonlady.org (The Avon Lady) wrote:
>>
>>>1 part down: 5 to go.
>>
>>Part of the inhumanity of a bot is that, once it is competently
>>programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
>

> RECORDED MESSAGE #527
>
> All parts filled and completed.
>
> Shawn, check your inbox.
Sorry, have not gotten anything, and been away from computer, send again?
Shawn