EIO.com Electronic Inventory Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gb777

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
Anyone have experiences with EIO - Electronic Inventory Online? They have some incredible prices on things other's don't even have in stock. Found only 1 review on them and some people said they're fantastic and others said items show in stock but once they order find them backordered.

Thanks

froglegs108

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
I have shopped with them before and they took care of me with lots of patience and kindness. I was one of those people that ordered something, and later found out that it was out of stock. I got a notification email saying that it was out of stock, and what not, so I decided to take this into my own hands and call them. Once I called them and talked to one of their sales representatives, they really took care of me and found replacement parts for me.

It's definitely an underrated site, but I would recommend it to anyone.

A friend of mine ordered from them twice and both times the item showed as in stock online and he got an email saying it was out of stock as soon as he ordered (same day) he took the refunds and ordered the items elsewhere. was not impressed at all with the site.

yakhe

Honorable
May 27, 2012
I bought a pickit3 on eio.com 5/19/2012, the webpage said "usually ships within 1 or 2 days". But now it's the 8th day and the order is still not shipped. Even worse, I left them 2 messages (one 2days ago and one today) with my email address for status, their customer service haven't responded to any of them yet.

beshim0785

Honorable
Jan 15, 2013
Hi, I recently bought a soldering station from EIO and was very surprised by how fast their shipping was. I was also very please with the condition of the packaging. the box seemed intact no damage anywhere, whatsoever. overall the process was very easy, my shipment came fast, and will buy from them again!

3ngin33r

Honorable
Sep 9, 2013
I would not recommend doing business EIO. I ordered a product and they did not send me the proper item. They ate up large amounts of time promising a resolution and then they would not follow through on the resolution on which we agreed. They were constantly trying to extract more money from me. I am following through with Amazon's A-Z guarantee to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.