OFP Swissmod released

Full auto cuckoo clocks
with hazelnut Lindt HE
and mercenaries guarding
the Pope perhaps?

Or do we simply get a better
watch?

The gags are cheesy and full of holes, I know....

Ulti-M8 Max Res, all!

Riz
---
Obesity levels in South Africa are the same as in the United States,
say doctors at the first international meeting on obesity in Africa.

One in three men are overweight or obese, while for women, it is more
than one in two.

But as many people die of malnutrition in South Africa as of diseases
associated with obesity.

South African civilians own more guns than the police and military
combined, according to a study by Gun Free South Africa and Cape Town
University.

Some 8.4% of the population own a gun, which amounts to 3.7 million
firearms, the researchers found.

Therefore -

South Africa has one of the world's highest incidences of gun-related
crime by fat people.

(Never forgetting that -
"A panel of nine medical experts commissioned by the Pentagon has
said that 53.9 per cent of US military personnel over the age of
20 would be classified as "too fat to fight" under federal obesity
standards.")

"Mort <TZW>" wrote

Rizla Ranger UK wrote:
> Full auto cuckoo clocks
> with hazelnut Lindt HE
> and mercenaries guarding
> the Pope perhaps?
>
> Or do we simply get a better
> watch?
>
> The gags are cheesy and full of holes, I know....

Don't forget they have Toblerone too
"the only sweetie in the world that hurts when you eat it" - Billy
Connolly

Do you get a knife with a pointy thing for taking stones out of horses
hooves?

--
Muttley!! Doooooo Something!!
Fix Outlook Express - http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

Riz, check a.g.f.d ;) They're calling you .....

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Full auto cuckoo clocks
> with hazelnut Lindt HE
> and mercenaries guarding
> the Pope perhaps?
>
> Or do we simply get a better
> watch?
>
> The gags are cheesy and full of holes, I know....
>

> Ulti-M8 Max Res, all!
>
> Riz
> ---
> Obesity levels in South Africa are the same as in the United States,
> say doctors at the first international meeting on obesity in Africa.
>
> One in three men are overweight or obese, while for women, it is more
> than one in two.
>
> But as many people die of malnutrition in South Africa as of diseases
> associated with obesity.
>

> South African civilians own more guns than the police and military
> combined, according to a study by Gun Free South Africa and Cape Town
> University.
>
> Some 8.4% of the population own a gun, which amounts to 3.7 million
> firearms, the researchers found.
>

> Therefore -
>
> South Africa has one of the world's highest incidences of gun-related
> crime by fat people.
>
> (Never forgetting that -
> "A panel of nine medical experts commissioned by the Pentagon has
> said that 53.9 per cent of US military personnel over the age of
> 20 would be classified as "too fat to fight" under federal obesity
> standards.")
>

> "Mort <TZW>" wrote
>> http://ofp.info/swissmod/
>>
>> Worth a look

I wondered who would be the first to make the cuckoo clock joke :)