Status
Not open for further replies.

david_uk

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2005
I'm trying to re-install software on windows xp but it doesn't install because of previous entries in the registry. I therefore require a registry cleaner tool (preferably free) that will 'clean up' the registry and remove all the left-over crap from previously unistalled software that shouldn't be there.

Thanks!

pscowboy

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
I just finished testing five of them today.

My first choice - RegSupreme Pro. Only $17; you own it for life.

Tremendous cleaner with normal & aggressive settings AND documentation. Enthusiastic thumbs up.

david_uk

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2005
Ok thanks, if I need it, I'll get it definitely - anything to have broadband internet working again on new pc! (long story)

not sure what $17 converts into english pounds (could hazard a guess if it is just a straight-forward conversion)

John Weisley

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
hi,

As u are looking for registry cleaner tool..in recent time i m also looking for it..by surfing on net i tried

upto 3 to 4 softwares ...i;e

Registry Mechanic
Registry Booster
Registry Cleaner
Ace Utilities

As all works fine ...but i can suggest "Registry Cleaner" of Systweak.. its new and works well..It cleans and
optimize registries..it increases my PC performance & smoothen speed..!!
With a single shot u can get rid of ur registries problems..

Definitely helps u try it..!!

http://www.systweak.com/RegistryCleaner/

NonitoAV

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010

I had encountered some similar issues like this on the net and some of these are resolved by using third party tools
Try to download a latest tools of team Paretologic called pc health advisor it is safe and free for cleaning the Windows registry and defragging.
I'm sure this is the tools you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.