My microsoft word has problems with xp

"K_Wilferling" wrote:

> My Microsoft word won't download with xp

Won't install or won't open once installed?
What's it doing? Not doing?
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"K_Wilferling" <KWilferling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Microsoft word won't download with xp

"K_Wilferling" <KWilferling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Microsoft word won't download with xp

Not quite sure what you mean byt download? Are you trying to download a
trial version from somewhere?

Note: In case it helpe... Microsoft Office programs (like Microsoft Word)
are not supplied free with Windows XP. I don't believe MS Word has ever been
supplied free with the operating system, however it has frequently been
supplied "free" with a PC.

???

Download what exactly?

K_Wilferling wrote:
> My Microsoft word won't download with xp

Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827

kelly

that was helpful

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

> K_Wilferling wrote:
> > My Microsoft word won't download with xp
>
> Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.
>
> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> How to Act Smart on Usenet
>
> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
>
> How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
>
> Otherwise, you might as well try here:
>
> Psychic Friends Network
> (800) 592-7827
>

> --
> In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

I thought it was. The OP gave very little information.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> that was helpful
>
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:
>
>> K_Wilferling wrote:
>>> My Microsoft word won't download with xp
>>
>> Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.
>>
>> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>>
>> How to Act Smart on Usenet
>>
>> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
>> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
>>
>> How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
>> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html

johnf

I asume you did go to an Engish Public School, Miss know-all Pommie?
Theives?", try thieves! Even us 'ignorant' ones from the land of OZ were
taught how to spell correctly.

I think that eliminates most of your following links.

If your address is not test@test.com, I withdraw the above.

--

johnf