My microsoft word has problems with xp

My Microsoft word won't download with xp
9 answers Last reply
More about microsoft word problems

    "K_Wilferling" wrote:

    > My Microsoft word won't download with xp

    Won't install or won't open once installed?
    What's it doing? Not doing?
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "K_Wilferling" <KWilferling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My Microsoft word won't download with xp

    "K_Wilferling" <KWilferling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My Microsoft word won't download with xp

    Not quite sure what you mean byt download? Are you trying to download a
    trial version from somewhere?

    Note: In case it helpe... Microsoft Office programs (like Microsoft Word)
    are not supplied free with Windows XP. I don't believe MS Word has ever been
    supplied free with the operating system, however it has frequently been
    supplied "free" with a PC.

    ???

    Download what exactly?

    K_Wilferling wrote:
    > My Microsoft word won't download with xp

    Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    that was helpful

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:

    > K_Wilferling wrote:
    > > My Microsoft word won't download with xp
    >
    > Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.
    >
    > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > How to Act Smart on Usenet
    >
    > Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    > http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    >
    > How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
    > http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
    >
    > Otherwise, you might as well try here:
    >
    > Psychic Friends Network
    > (800) 592-7827
    >

    > --
    > In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

    I thought it was. The OP gave very little information.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > that was helpful
    >
    > "Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote:
    >
    >> K_Wilferling wrote:
    >>> My Microsoft word won't download with xp
    >>
    >> Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.
    >>
    >> How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    >> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >>
    >> How to Act Smart on Usenet
    >>
    >> Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    >>
    >> How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
    >> http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html

    I asume you did go to an Engish Public School, Miss know-all Pommie?
    Theives?", try thieves! Even us 'ignorant' ones from the land of OZ were
    taught how to spell correctly.

    I think that eliminates most of your following links.

    If your address is not test@test.com, I withdraw the above.

    --

    johnf

    > K_Wilferling wrote:
    >> My Microsoft word won't download with xp
    >
    > Download? Sorry, we don't assist theives.
    >
    > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > How to Act Smart on Usenet
    >
    > Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    > http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp
    >
    > How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups
    > http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.html
    >
    > Otherwise, you might as well try here:
    >
    > Psychic Friends Network
    > (800) 592-7827
    >

    > --
    > In memory of MS MVP Alex Nichol: http://www.dts-l.org/

Download Microsoft Word Microsoft Windows XP