is this possible sound wise?

Last response: in Video Games
December 8, 2004 4:00:10 AM

I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1 problem.
there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can edit in
in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds like
there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it possible to
add that sound into this island all over? thanks!

More about : sound wise

December 8, 2004 5:06:26 PM

"KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
>problem.
> there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
> automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can
> edit in
> in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds
> like
> there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it
> possible to
> add that sound into this island all over? thanks!

You can go ahead and dump sounds all over the island on whatever mission you
make, yes.

If you mean breathing noises, they are there too. Ditto other natural sounds
and also church clocks, etc.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

<Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
> "KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
>>I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
>>problem.
>> there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
>> automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can
>> edit in
>> in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds
>> like
>> there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it
>> possible to
>> add that sound into this island all over? thanks!
>
> You can go ahead and dump sounds all over the island on whatever mission
> you make, yes.
>
> If you mean breathing noises, they are there too. Ditto other natural
> sounds and also church clocks, etc.
>
> --
>
> Liddle Feesh
> *fap fap fap fap*
> <>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
Related resources
December 8, 2004 8:46:21 PM

"didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?

What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

> "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
>
> What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
>

> --
>
> Liddle Feesh
> *fap fap fap fap*
> <>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Lost in cyberspace then eh?
December 9, 2004 7:42:08 AM

Liddle Feesh wrote:
> "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
>

> What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!

LOL Feesh=Shite
J/K Feesh, damn.
running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there
December 9, 2004 1:17:51 PM

"Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
> Liddle Feesh wrote:
>> "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>>Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
>>

>> What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
>>

> LOL Feesh=Shite
> J/K Feesh, damn.
> running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there

LOL, your US-Army funded education never taught you about explosives and
petrol stations, eh?

Never seen the Terminator? ;)

j/k
--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

Liddle Feesh wrote:
> "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Liddle Feesh wrote:
>>
>>>"didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
>>>

>>LOL Feesh=Shite
>>J/K Feesh, damn.
>>running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there
>

> LOL, your US-Army funded education never taught you about explosives and
> petrol stations, eh?
>
> Never seen the Terminator? ;)
>
> j/k
Oh, I am past the Army education, now I am up to the Air Force side of
the house, so, no, guess no real world experience :-P
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 1:44:08 AM

"KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
> I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
problem.
> there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
> automatically?

the quick easy way to do it is with a trigger. Create a trigger where the
player starts and make sure it covers the players start position. Now on the
triggers menu, put 'ANYBODY' activates, and then select the sound you would
like to play when the trigger is activated.

You will need to be in the game editor for the map for this, And be in
ADVANCED mode.

Domestos
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 6:34:09 AM