is this possible sound wise?

I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1 problem.
there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can edit in
in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds like
there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it possible to
add that sound into this island all over? thanks!
9 answers Last reply
More about sound wise
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
    >problem.
    > there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
    > automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can
    > edit in
    > in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds
    > like
    > there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it
    > possible to
    > add that sound into this island all over? thanks!

    You can go ahead and dump sounds all over the island on whatever mission you
    make, yes.

    If you mean breathing noises, they are there too. Ditto other natural sounds
    and also church clocks, etc.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    <Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
    > "KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
    >>I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
    >>problem.
    >> there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
    >> automatically?I am not talking about the dog bark or windchimes you can
    >> edit in
    >> in certain areas I am talking about that sort of vague sound that sounds
    >> like
    >> there is a highway off way in the distance. you know the one. is it
    >> possible to
    >> add that sound into this island all over? thanks!
    >
    > You can go ahead and dump sounds all over the island on whatever mission
    > you make, yes.
    >
    > If you mean breathing noises, they are there too. Ditto other natural
    > sounds and also church clocks, etc.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Liddle Feesh
    > *fap fap fap fap*
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?

    What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    > "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
    >
    > What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
    >

    > --
    >
    > Liddle Feesh
    > *fap fap fap fap*
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
    > <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    Lost in cyberspace then eh?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Liddle Feesh wrote:
    > "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
    >

    > What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!

    LOL Feesh=Shite
    J/K Feesh, damn.
    running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    > Liddle Feesh wrote:
    >> "didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >>>Are you in Glasgow then Fish? Or were you just lost?
    >>

    >> What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
    >>

    > LOL Feesh=Shite
    > J/K Feesh, damn.
    > running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there

    LOL, your US-Army funded education never taught you about explosives and
    petrol stations, eh?

    Never seen the Terminator? ;)

    j/k
    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    Liddle Feesh wrote:
    > "Shawn" <amarakthe01@bodycomcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Liddle Feesh wrote:
    >>
    >>>"didgerman" <aw990012@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>What's all this Glasgow talk about? I ain't no scotsman!
    >>>

    >>LOL Feesh=Shite
    >>J/K Feesh, damn.
    >>running for petrol station to hide, he will never find me there
    >

    > LOL, your US-Army funded education never taught you about explosives and
    > petrol stations, eh?
    >
    > Never seen the Terminator? ;)
    >
    > j/k
    Oh, I am past the Army education, now I am up to the Air Force side of
    the house, so, no, guess no real world experience :-P
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "KIRBY325" <kirby325@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a map I like. it plays great,it looks great except for 1
    problem.
    > there is no background noise. you know that noise every island has
    > automatically?

    the quick easy way to do it is with a trigger. Create a trigger where the
    player starts and make sure it covers the players start position. Now on the
    triggers menu, put 'ANYBODY' activates, and then select the sound you would
    like to play when the trigger is activated.

    You will need to be in the game editor for the map for this, And be in
    ADVANCED mode.

    Domestos
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    thanks Domestos!

Games Video Games