Swap drive letters

I wish to swap the drive letters for my DVD rom and my DVD RW.
In Windows ME it was done simply by going into device manager, but I can't
find out how to do it in XP.
Can anyone help please?

Start->run->diskmgmt.msc.

In this instance, locate the optical media in the bottom panel, right click
and select 'change driver letters and paths'.

--
Walter Clayton

"Ben H" <benh@spam-me-not.com> wrote in message
>I wish to swap the drive letters for my DVD rom and my DVD RW.
> In Windows ME it was done simply by going into device manager, but I can't
> find out how to do it in XP.
> Can anyone help please?

Right click on My Computer and select Manage from the drop down
menu.
In the left pane, click on Disk Management.
In the right pane, right click on the drive whose letter you want
to change and select "Change Drive Letter and Paths".
Click on the Change button.
Use the drop down menu next to "Assign the following drive
letter:" to make your changes and click OK twice.
Close Computer Management.

--
Nepatsfan
"Ben H" <benh@spam-me-not.com> wrote in message
>I wish to swap the drive letters for my DVD rom and my DVD RW.
> In Windows ME it was done simply by going into device manager,
> but I can't find out how to do it in XP.
> Can anyone help please?

Thanks. It worked!