Slow Context Menu and opening of media files and zip files

RayRay

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2002

Hello,

I cannot for the life of me figure this problem out. When I right-click on
any media or zip file it takes at least 30 sec for the context menu to come
up. I ran Adaware and Microsoft Spy remover and came up clean. My event
logs are clean. I have not noticed any processes running that don't belong.
I also tried everything related to this link:

I still cannot clean this up. Does anyone have any other suggestions before
I re-install the OS? I will be re-installing my zip software (WinRar), but
don't think it is the issue.

Thanks
Ray

Ray,