Unable to open pocket word documents

July 17, 2005 12:25:10 AM

My Axim recently started giving me a warning that it is "unable to open the
document. the document does not exist" when I open select pocket word. The
file shows up in explorer and after I click OK it successfully opens... Any
suggestions?
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 12:34:08 PM

"Marc Young" <dr_young76@hotmail.com> wrote:

>My Axim recently started giving me a warning that it is "unable to open the
>document. the document does not exist" when I open select pocket word. The
>file shows up in explorer and after I click OK it successfully opens... Any
>suggestions?

Move all of the Pocket Word documents off of your machine then create
a blank new one and try that. If that works, slowly move some back
over and keep trying to open them. I had one PWord file that was so
corrupt, just having it on the device caused PWord not to work
properly. I guess in reading the folder listing and getting basic info
for the file the corruption was causing PWord to malfunction.
July 17, 2005 2:46:11 PM

Thanks... It worked perfectly...

!