I can't remember how to run IPCONFIG. I run ipconfig / all but the results
won't stay on the screen. I forget how to make it stay.

start->run->cmd [enter]
ipconfig /all [enter]

--
Walter Clayton

"Mike D" <MikeD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't remember how to run IPCONFIG. I run ipconfig / all but the results
> won't stay on the screen. I forget how to make it stay.

Go to Start -> Run and type cmd.exe in the Open box.
Click OK.
You can now enter ipconfig /all in the Command Prompt window.

--
Nepatsfan
"Mike D" <MikeD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't remember how to run IPCONFIG. I run ipconfig / all but
>the results
> won't stay on the screen. I forget how to make it stay.

kelly

start, run, cmd. click ok. at the c:\ just type ipconfig and it will show
your IP and all that good stuff

Mike D wrote:
> I can't remember how to run IPCONFIG. I run ipconfig / all but the
> results won't stay on the screen. I forget how to make it stay.

Start --> Run

cmd /k ipconfig /all

OK.

--