max no of missions too low

Hello

I think the maximum number of missions in this game is too low. Also
I'd like to give back a mission if it turns out that it is too
difficult for me.

Does anybody know if changes regarding these things are in the pipeline?

thanks
~T.

Thomas Adams wrote:
> I think the maximum number of missions in this game is too low. Also
> I'd like to give back a mission if it turns out that it is too
> difficult for me.
>
> Does anybody know if changes regarding these things are in the
pipeline?

I agree with you, but I rather doubt they're planning to change this.

"Thomas Adams" <thomas.o.adams@gmail.com> wrote in message
| Hello
|
| I think the maximum number of missions in this game is too low. Also
| I'd like to give back a mission if it turns out that it is too
| difficult for me.
|
| Does anybody know if changes regarding these things are in the pipeline?
|
| thanks
| ~T.

More than three would be nice as a person advances in levels.

As the levels go higher, the XP to level grows larger thusly limiting
the chance that the player will outlevel a mission set early. More missions
limits the run-around to a minimum.

"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
> Thomas Adams wrote:
> > I think the maximum number of missions in this game is too low. Also
> > I'd like to give back a mission if it turns out that it is too
> > difficult for me.
> >
> > Does anybody know if changes regarding these things are in the
> pipeline?
>
> I agree with you, but I rather doubt they're planning to change this.

Statesman posted that at some point you will be able to drop missions. When
that feature is coming is anybody's guess, though.

nostromo

Thus spake "George Johnson" <matrix29@voyager.net>, Sun, 27 Feb 2005
22:57:12 -0500, Anno Domini:

>"Thomas Adams" <thomas.o.adams@gmail.com> wrote in message
>| Hello
>|
>| I think the maximum number of missions in this game is too low. Also
>| I'd like to give back a mission if it turns out that it is too
>| difficult for me.
>|
>| Does anybody know if changes regarding these things are in the pipeline?
>|
>| thanks
>| ~T.
>
> More than three would be nice as a person advances in levels.
>
> As the levels go higher, the XP to level grows larger thusly limiting
>the chance that the player will outlevel a mission set early. More missions
>limits the run-around to a minimum.

And one of the missions should always be 'local', in the same zone as the
contact :)

--
No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit?

Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote:
> And one of the missions should always be 'local', in the same zone as
> the contact :)

I don't mind zone-jumping a little, but when you run into one of those
contacts in the ass end of Founder's Falls who keeps giving you missions in
the ass end of Crey's Folly, you wanna slap 'em upside the head.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 17 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-