Land Of The Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?

Has anyone made any?

Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions

It seems to have become rather cold in here lately.
Not much chat about mission makers or newly released
missions etc, rather than entire divisions and associated
transportation type Mods.

Is mission stuff not happening anymore?

I dont even see reviews of Shenanigans up at Casa TJ's?

When is the Old Skool Knockabout night, these days?

Is Friday still CTI(yawn) night?

Does blue Friday still appear and play?

What's the latest circulation of missions at TJ's?
Same as it always was or are there new missions to
be had?

I know, I know...... I should just pop in

But - back to the question -

Land of the Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?

Max Res, all!

Riz
---
"What sort of lightweight bitch puts unfunny comments and quotes in
every msg? You loser....i hope you CHOKE!"
- CoolHand, 1999 -
9 answers Last reply
More about land rivers merc missions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    And, just as I was about to mount, she demurely whispered
    "The last time I did this was with Rocco Stifredi"

    "I taught him all he knows" I whispered in reply

    < audience applause and laughter, canned >

    - sticks finger in ear

    Whassat?

    WTF?

    < EXPLOSION! >

    White Screen

    >From WHITE fade in to:

    Yo Reporter slumped between battered oil drums.

    Wispy black smoke is wafting on the horizon.

    A bunker entrance is behind him.

    Sand bags are stacked high around him, like a wall

    "I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."

    CUT TO

    He stumbles upward, propped on the broken stock
    of an M-16.

    Blood drips from his monobrow into his one good eye

    "I cant believe they simply went....."

    Mud and dirt splashes around as mortar
    after mortar hits this small enclave...

    The thick cordite smoke of a battlefield creeps in

    Yo Reporter drags sandbags around him,
    piling them up like Roger The Dodger

    CUT TO

    >From out of the bunker doorway staggers Pedro,
    carrying a SAW with bent barrel. His hair is
    singed. The doorway smokes behind him

    PEDRO:
    http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
    (Which is Spider Monkey for "my hair is singed,
    my lovely hair, singed. But - Where'd they all go?")

    CUT BACK TO

    Yo Reporter lofts his AK-47 above his head,
    picks up a mag, hits it on his helmet,
    winces, then loads the rifle.

    "They all fookin LEFT, Pedro! Not a fookin WORD!"

    And with that, he lets off full auto over the parapet,
    firing at shadows in the diminishing light

    "Look at that, Pedro! It's like a fooking dragon inside
    me pipe! The flame shot out three foot!"

    CUT TO

    Pedro picks up an M79 from a nearby mashup
    Fat Chick In Party Hat and begins to POP
    over the parapet too. He stuffs extra
    shells into his mini-Ranger vest

    PEDRO:
    http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
    (Which is Spider Monkey for: "Singe me fookin
    hair, will ya? Make me look like a Crispy Critter?"

    SFX: POOP! POOP! POOP!

    Yo Reporter staggers around from the concussion waves
    of multiple grenade lobs, chucks down his now useless
    AK and grabs his M-4. On the stock is written 'Shona'.

    CUT TO

    CLOSE UP

    Yo Reporter grits his teeth.

    "C'mon, Pedro! It's just me and you!
    The last bastion! Rearguard!"

    CUT TO:

    SLOW MO: Yo Reporter stands up and fires burst after
    burst of hot lead. The shiny brass casings fly over
    his shoulder landing in a puddle with a tschhhhhhhh.

    He changes mags while toking, all the while kneeling
    on one knee in a totally Peckinpah Cross Of Iron Stylee.

    Hot lead flies around them as flares burst above them
    and smoke is popped all around. The smoke changes from
    purple to green to orange to blue to red to yellow

    >From within this psychedelic multicoloured montage
    we see Pedro bare his Spider Monkey teeth/ejected
    casings spurting like arteries over the piles of dead/
    Yo Reporter giving as good as he is getting/explosions/

    CUT TO

    Pedro runs back into the bunker as explosions
    fill the screen. Shouts and cries of men in agony:

    SFX: " Amooot! Argh! Urngh! Gott In Himmel! Tommy! Teufel!"

    CUT TO

    Yo Reporter firing off left and right, eyes blazin,
    barrels blazin...... incoming, outgoing, all a blur

    With a WHOOOOOSH! Pedro re-emerges from the bunker,
    now carrying his trusty MM-1 and a piece of burnt wood.

    The wood still smolders in his hand as he
    holds it aloft and we see it is a sign which,

    in CLOSE UP, reads:

    LMF BUNKER 333

    PEDRO:
    http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
    (Which in Spider Monkey means: "We've been
    here since the wars of DF County and we'll
    be here till they tell us where the next
    war is. Look OUT!"

    Yo Reporter is quick with the bayonet towards
    an oncoming member of the hoarde. He parries
    and thrusts with the cold steel, ripping open
    intestines

    "Thank you, Pedro Amigo!"

    Yo Reporter and Pedro move into each other,
    back to back, and face off the incoming hoardes
    in an eruption of sheer firepower, willpower and flame

    CUT TO

    Yo Reporter: Keepin The Vibe Alive, This hasbean
    Yo Reporter, Up On That Thar Hill!

    Back to you in the studio, Pete......

    Get that fooker, Pedro! Oooh! Nice shot, m8!

    < EXPLOSION! >

    White Screen

    >From WHITE fade in to:

    ...................... Thank you, Dave

    That was

    Yo Reporter Up On That Thar Hill,
    and we leave him and his trusty sidekick
    to their fate among the Spammers and Mingmongs
    which will surely soon inhabit OFP County.....

    Even we, back in the studio, find it hard to believe
    that the whole gang high tailed it out without even
    a nudge or a wink to the Rear Guard.

    Anyway

    Yo Reporter was sponsored

    as ever

    by

    HydraCorp(TM) - Waffle Irons To The Stars

    Yo Reporter appears courtesy
    of -=LMF=- Industries, Inc(R)

    "Putting the Fun
    Back In The Gun"

    "Pekinpah References"
    appear courtesy

    of

    TJ's Jake

    Pedro's hair
    by
    IED, Inc.

    Director - Justerini & Brooks

    Producer - £80 in 21 Days

    Camera - Remote Surveillance

    Sound - Philips HDD120

    Up Next!

    >cut to advert<

    "R U forever looking for that smooth ride?
    Try the infamous Casa TJ "8Mb" theme park! Infamous!"

    >cut back to end credits<

    Casa TJ "8Mb" appears courtesy of NedFox(TZW)

    an Infamous No Lag Presentation

    And you can recieve this fabulous offer
    of a day/noche out at 8MbLand at no
    extra charge - although we can "Refuse
    The Right Of Admission" (ROAR) if you dont
    have the right addons - see NG for details!

    The OFP County 8Mb Theme Park!

    Casa TJ's!

    Come for FUN and you wont hear the Lion ROAR!

    Come see the Blue Friday!

    The Reknowned Leedle Feesh!

    It's all available in the "8Mb" Freak Show!

    all Giggles are a TJ production....

    James Siegel wrote:
    > Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
    > but if you post here most of us read it
    >
    > pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!
    >
    > Take care on that there hill!!!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone made any?
    >
    > Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions
    >
    > It seems to have become rather cold in here lately.
    > Not much chat about mission makers or newly released
    > missions etc, rather than entire divisions and associated
    > transportation type Mods.
    >
    > Is mission stuff not happening anymore?
    >
    > I dont even see reviews of Shenanigans up at Casa TJ's?
    >
    > When is the Old Skool Knockabout night, these days?
    >
    > Is Friday still CTI(yawn) night?
    >

    > Does blue Friday still appear and play?
    >

    > What's the latest circulation of missions at TJ's?
    > Same as it always was or are there new missions to
    > be had?
    >

    > I know, I know...... I should just pop in
    >

    > But - back to the question -
    >
    > Land of the Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?
    >

    > Max Res, all!
    >
    > Riz
    > ---
    > "What sort of lightweight bitch puts unfunny comments and quotes in
    > every msg? You loser....i hope you CHOKE!"
    > - CoolHand, 1999 -

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Riz you screaming madman

    you and your pal Pedro!!!

    you can always run up a line on ventrilo and scream
    mad muahahahahahahahaas at all of us as well

    'Wolfflight' out

> [...]

    in CLOSE UP, reads:

    LMF BUNKER 333

    PEDRO:
    http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
    (Which in Spider Monkey means: "We've been
    here since the wars of DF County and we'll
    be here till they tell us where the next
    war is. Look OUT!"

    Yo Reporter is quick with the bayonet towards
    an oncoming member of the hoarde. He parries
    and thrusts with the cold steel, ripping open
    intestines

    "Thank you, Pedro Amigo!"

    Yo Reporter and Pedro move into each other,
    back to back, and face off the incoming hoardes
    in an eruption of sheer firepower, willpower and flame

    CUT TO

    Yo Reporter: Keepin The Vibe Alive, This hasbean
    Yo Reporter, Up On That Thar Hill!

    Back to you in the studio, Pete......

    Get that fooker, Pedro! Oooh! Nice shot, m8!

    ...................... Thank you, Dave

    That was

    James Siegel wrote:
    > Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
    > but if you post here most of us read it
    >
    > pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!
    >
    > Take care on that there hill!!!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Yeah, I think I'd like to get in on some of that action, especially if it
    uses Wolfbane's new tracer script!

    --Uzi
    Tactical Gaming Radio
    http://tactical-gaming-radio.idfsquad.com/

    "James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    >
    > "R U forever looking for that smooth ride?
    > Try the infamous Casa TJ "8Mb" theme park! Infamous!"
    >
    >>cut back to end credits<
    >
    > Casa TJ "8Mb" appears courtesy of NedFox(TZW)
    >
    > an Infamous No Lag Presentation
    >

    > And you can recieve this fabulous offer
    > of a day/noche out at 8MbLand at no
    > extra charge - although we can "Refuse
    > The Right Of Admission" (ROAR) if you dont
    > have the right addons - see NG for details!
    >
    > The OFP County 8Mb Theme Park!
    >
    > Casa TJ's!
    >
    > Come for FUN and you wont hear the Lion ROAR!
    >
    > Come see the Blue Friday!
    >
    > The Reknowned Leedle Feesh!
    >
    > It's all available in the "8Mb" Freak Show!
    >
    > all Giggles are a TJ production....

    > James Siegel wrote:
    >> Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
    >> but if you post here most of us read it
    >>
    >> pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ~*fap fap fap fap*~

    eh, Riz?

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah, I think I'd like to get in on some of that action, especially if it
    > uses Wolfbane's new tracer script!

    Welcome as ever.

    fap.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in

    > "I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."

    Haven't left yet, just been far far away in LRRP

    --
    ICQ: 8105495
    AIM: KeeperGFA

    "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
    > Has anyone made any?
    >
    > Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions

    That'd be a short mish

    1. Get in car inside in Green Zone
    2. Drive to checkpoint on edge of Green Zone
    3. BANG
    4. Game over in 30 secs bish bash bosh
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > Does blue Friday still appear and play?

    Aye, I'm still around Riz man, probably dont play as often as I'd like
    though. You wanna pop on to the tizzie newsgroups.

    --
    Friday <TZW>

Video Games