Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Land Of The Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 12:10:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Has anyone made any?

Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions

It seems to have become rather cold in here lately.
Not much chat about mission makers or newly released
missions etc, rather than entire divisions and associated
transportation type Mods.

Is mission stuff not happening anymore?

I dont even see reviews of Shenanigans up at Casa TJ's?

When is the Old Skool Knockabout night, these days?

Is Friday still CTI(yawn) night?


Does blue Friday still appear and play?


What's the latest circulation of missions at TJ's?
Same as it always was or are there new missions to
be had?


I know, I know...... I should just pop in


But - back to the question -

Land of the Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?



Max Res, all!

Riz
---
"What sort of lightweight bitch puts unfunny comments and quotes in
every msg? You loser....i hope you CHOKE!"
- CoolHand, 1999 -

More about : land rivers pmc merc missions

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 5:36:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

And, just as I was about to mount, she demurely whispered
"The last time I did this was with Rocco Stifredi"

"I taught him all he knows" I whispered in reply


< audience applause and laughter, canned >


- sticks finger in ear


Whassat?


WTF?



< EXPLOSION! >


White Screen


>From WHITE fade in to:

Yo Reporter slumped between battered oil drums.

Wispy black smoke is wafting on the horizon.

A bunker entrance is behind him.

Sand bags are stacked high around him, like a wall


"I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."


CUT TO

He stumbles upward, propped on the broken stock
of an M-16.

Blood drips from his monobrow into his one good eye


"I cant believe they simply went....."


Mud and dirt splashes around as mortar
after mortar hits this small enclave...

The thick cordite smoke of a battlefield creeps in


Yo Reporter drags sandbags around him,
piling them up like Roger The Dodger


CUT TO


>From out of the bunker doorway staggers Pedro,
carrying a SAW with bent barrel. His hair is
singed. The doorway smokes behind him

PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which is Spider Monkey for "my hair is singed,
my lovely hair, singed. But - Where'd they all go?")


CUT BACK TO


Yo Reporter lofts his AK-47 above his head,
picks up a mag, hits it on his helmet,
winces, then loads the rifle.

"They all fookin LEFT, Pedro! Not a fookin WORD!"

And with that, he lets off full auto over the parapet,
firing at shadows in the diminishing light

"Look at that, Pedro! It's like a fooking dragon inside
me pipe! The flame shot out three foot!"


CUT TO


Pedro picks up an M79 from a nearby mashup
Fat Chick In Party Hat and begins to POP
over the parapet too. He stuffs extra
shells into his mini-Ranger vest

PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which is Spider Monkey for: "Singe me fookin
hair, will ya? Make me look like a Crispy Critter?"


SFX: POOP! POOP! POOP!



Yo Reporter staggers around from the concussion waves
of multiple grenade lobs, chucks down his now useless
AK and grabs his M-4. On the stock is written 'Shona'.


CUT TO


CLOSE UP


Yo Reporter grits his teeth.

"C'mon, Pedro! It's just me and you!
The last bastion! Rearguard!"


CUT TO:

SLOW MO: Yo Reporter stands up and fires burst after
burst of hot lead. The shiny brass casings fly over
his shoulder landing in a puddle with a tschhhhhhhh.

He changes mags while toking, all the while kneeling
on one knee in a totally Peckinpah Cross Of Iron Stylee.

Hot lead flies around them as flares burst above them
and smoke is popped all around. The smoke changes from
purple to green to orange to blue to red to yellow

>From within this psychedelic multicoloured montage
we see Pedro bare his Spider Monkey teeth/ejected
casings spurting like arteries over the piles of dead/
Yo Reporter giving as good as he is getting/explosions/


CUT TO


Pedro runs back into the bunker as explosions
fill the screen. Shouts and cries of men in agony:

SFX: " Amooot! Argh! Urngh! Gott In Himmel! Tommy! Teufel!"


CUT TO

Yo Reporter firing off left and right, eyes blazin,
barrels blazin...... incoming, outgoing, all a blur


With a WHOOOOOSH! Pedro re-emerges from the bunker,
now carrying his trusty MM-1 and a piece of burnt wood.

The wood still smolders in his hand as he
holds it aloft and we see it is a sign which,

in CLOSE UP, reads:


LMF BUNKER 333


PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which in Spider Monkey means: "We've been
here since the wars of DF County and we'll
be here till they tell us where the next
war is. Look OUT!"

Yo Reporter is quick with the bayonet towards
an oncoming member of the hoarde. He parries
and thrusts with the cold steel, ripping open
intestines

"Thank you, Pedro Amigo!"

Yo Reporter and Pedro move into each other,
back to back, and face off the incoming hoardes
in an eruption of sheer firepower, willpower and flame


CUT TO


Yo Reporter: Keepin The Vibe Alive, This hasbean
Yo Reporter, Up On That Thar Hill!

Back to you in the studio, Pete......



Get that fooker, Pedro! Oooh! Nice shot, m8!



< EXPLOSION! >


White Screen


>From WHITE fade in to:



...................... Thank you, Dave




That was

Yo Reporter Up On That Thar Hill,
and we leave him and his trusty sidekick
to their fate among the Spammers and Mingmongs
which will surely soon inhabit OFP County.....

Even we, back in the studio, find it hard to believe
that the whole gang high tailed it out without even
a nudge or a wink to the Rear Guard.


Anyway


Yo Reporter was sponsored

as ever

by

HydraCorp(TM) - Waffle Irons To The Stars


Yo Reporter appears courtesy
of -=LMF=- Industries, Inc(R)

"Putting the Fun
Back In The Gun"


"Pekinpah References"
appear courtesy

of

TJ's Jake


Pedro's hair
by
IED, Inc.


Director - Justerini & Brooks

Producer - £80 in 21 Days

Camera - Remote Surveillance

Sound - Philips HDD120




Up Next!

>cut to advert<

"R U forever looking for that smooth ride?
Try the infamous Casa TJ "8Mb" theme park! Infamous!"

>cut back to end credits<

Casa TJ "8Mb" appears courtesy of NedFox(TZW)

an Infamous No Lag Presentation


And you can recieve this fabulous offer
of a day/noche out at 8MbLand at no
extra charge - although we can "Refuse
The Right Of Admission" (ROAR) if you dont
have the right addons - see NG for details!

The OFP County 8Mb Theme Park!

Casa TJ's!

Come for FUN and you wont hear the Lion ROAR!

Come see the Blue Friday!

The Reknowned Leedle Feesh!

It's all available in the "8Mb" Freak Show!

all Giggles are a TJ production....





















James Siegel wrote:
> Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
> but if you post here most of us read it
>
> pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!
>
> Take care on that there hill!!!
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 11:22:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
but if you post here most of us read it

pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!

Take care on that there hill!!!


"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
news:1104772204.149637.309240@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Has anyone made any?
>
> Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions
>
> It seems to have become rather cold in here lately.
> Not much chat about mission makers or newly released
> missions etc, rather than entire divisions and associated
> transportation type Mods.
>
> Is mission stuff not happening anymore?
>
> I dont even see reviews of Shenanigans up at Casa TJ's?
>
> When is the Old Skool Knockabout night, these days?
>
> Is Friday still CTI(yawn) night?
>
>
> Does blue Friday still appear and play?
>
>
> What's the latest circulation of missions at TJ's?
> Same as it always was or are there new missions to
> be had?
>
>
> I know, I know...... I should just pop in
>
>
> But - back to the question -
>
> Land of the Two Rivers PMC/Merc Missions?
>
>
>
> Max Res, all!
>
> Riz
> ---
> "What sort of lightweight bitch puts unfunny comments and quotes in
> every msg? You loser....i hope you CHOKE!"
> - CoolHand, 1999 -
>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 2:19:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Riz you screaming madman

you and your pal Pedro!!!

you can always run up a line on ventrilo and scream
mad muahahahahahahahaas at all of us as well

'Wolfflight' out


"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
news:1104791786.511548.266230@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
And, just as I was about to mount, she demurely whispered
"The last time I did this was with Rocco Stifredi"

"I taught him all he knows" I whispered in reply


< audience applause and laughter, canned >


- sticks finger in ear


Whassat?


WTF?



< EXPLOSION! >


White Screen


>From WHITE fade in to:

Yo Reporter slumped between battered oil drums.

Wispy black smoke is wafting on the horizon.

A bunker entrance is behind him.

Sand bags are stacked high around him, like a wall


"I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."


CUT TO

He stumbles upward, propped on the broken stock
of an M-16.

Blood drips from his monobrow into his one good eye


"I cant believe they simply went....."


Mud and dirt splashes around as mortar
after mortar hits this small enclave...

The thick cordite smoke of a battlefield creeps in


Yo Reporter drags sandbags around him,
piling them up like Roger The Dodger


CUT TO


>From out of the bunker doorway staggers Pedro,
carrying a SAW with bent barrel. His hair is
singed. The doorway smokes behind him

PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which is Spider Monkey for "my hair is singed,
my lovely hair, singed. But - Where'd they all go?")


CUT BACK TO


Yo Reporter lofts his AK-47 above his head,
picks up a mag, hits it on his helmet,
winces, then loads the rifle.

"They all fookin LEFT, Pedro! Not a fookin WORD!"

And with that, he lets off full auto over the parapet,
firing at shadows in the diminishing light

"Look at that, Pedro! It's like a fooking dragon inside
me pipe! The flame shot out three foot!"


CUT TO


Pedro picks up an M79 from a nearby mashup
Fat Chick In Party Hat and begins to POP
over the parapet too. He stuffs extra
shells into his mini-Ranger vest

PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which is Spider Monkey for: "Singe me fookin
hair, will ya? Make me look like a Crispy Critter?"


SFX: POOP! POOP! POOP!



Yo Reporter staggers around from the concussion waves
of multiple grenade lobs, chucks down his now useless
AK and grabs his M-4. On the stock is written 'Shona'.


CUT TO


CLOSE UP


Yo Reporter grits his teeth.

"C'mon, Pedro! It's just me and you!
The last bastion! Rearguard!"


CUT TO:

SLOW MO: Yo Reporter stands up and fires burst after
burst of hot lead. The shiny brass casings fly over
his shoulder landing in a puddle with a tschhhhhhhh.

He changes mags while toking, all the while kneeling
on one knee in a totally Peckinpah Cross Of Iron Stylee.

Hot lead flies around them as flares burst above them
and smoke is popped all around. The smoke changes from
purple to green to orange to blue to red to yellow

>From within this psychedelic multicoloured montage
we see Pedro bare his Spider Monkey teeth/ejected
casings spurting like arteries over the piles of dead/
Yo Reporter giving as good as he is getting/explosions/


CUT TO


Pedro runs back into the bunker as explosions
fill the screen. Shouts and cries of men in agony:

SFX: " Amooot! Argh! Urngh! Gott In Himmel! Tommy! Teufel!"


CUT TO

Yo Reporter firing off left and right, eyes blazin,
barrels blazin...... incoming, outgoing, all a blur


With a WHOOOOOSH! Pedro re-emerges from the bunker,
now carrying his trusty MM-1 and a piece of burnt wood.

The wood still smolders in his hand as he
holds it aloft and we see it is a sign which,

in CLOSE UP, reads:


LMF BUNKER 333


PEDRO:
http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
(Which in Spider Monkey means: "We've been
here since the wars of DF County and we'll
be here till they tell us where the next
war is. Look OUT!"

Yo Reporter is quick with the bayonet towards
an oncoming member of the hoarde. He parries
and thrusts with the cold steel, ripping open
intestines

"Thank you, Pedro Amigo!"

Yo Reporter and Pedro move into each other,
back to back, and face off the incoming hoardes
in an eruption of sheer firepower, willpower and flame


CUT TO


Yo Reporter: Keepin The Vibe Alive, This hasbean
Yo Reporter, Up On That Thar Hill!

Back to you in the studio, Pete......



Get that fooker, Pedro! Oooh! Nice shot, m8!



< EXPLOSION! >


White Screen


>From WHITE fade in to:



...................... Thank you, Dave




That was

Yo Reporter Up On That Thar Hill,
and we leave him and his trusty sidekick
to their fate among the Spammers and Mingmongs
which will surely soon inhabit OFP County.....

Even we, back in the studio, find it hard to believe
that the whole gang high tailed it out without even
a nudge or a wink to the Rear Guard.


Anyway


Yo Reporter was sponsored

as ever

by

HydraCorp(TM) - Waffle Irons To The Stars


Yo Reporter appears courtesy
of -=LMF=- Industries, Inc(R)

"Putting the Fun
Back In The Gun"


"Pekinpah References"
appear courtesy

of

TJ's Jake


Pedro's hair
by
IED, Inc.


Director - Justerini & Brooks

Producer - £80 in 21 Days

Camera - Remote Surveillance

Sound - Philips HDD120




Up Next!

>cut to advert<

"R U forever looking for that smooth ride?
Try the infamous Casa TJ "8Mb" theme park! Infamous!"

>cut back to end credits<

Casa TJ "8Mb" appears courtesy of NedFox(TZW)

an Infamous No Lag Presentation


And you can recieve this fabulous offer
of a day/noche out at 8MbLand at no
extra charge - although we can "Refuse
The Right Of Admission" (ROAR) if you dont
have the right addons - see NG for details!

The OFP County 8Mb Theme Park!

Casa TJ's!

Come for FUN and you wont hear the Lion ROAR!

Come see the Blue Friday!

The Reknowned Leedle Feesh!

It's all available in the "8Mb" Freak Show!

all Giggles are a TJ production....





















James Siegel wrote:
> Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
> but if you post here most of us read it
>
> pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!
>
> Take care on that there hill!!!
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 4:46:05 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Yeah, I think I'd like to get in on some of that action, especially if it
uses Wolfbane's new tracer script!

--Uzi
Tactical Gaming Radio
http://tactical-gaming-radio.idfsquad.com/


"James Siegel" <jamess459@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:KpkCd.70691$k25.41603@attbi_s53...
> Riz you screaming madman
>
> you and your pal Pedro!!!
>
> you can always run up a line on ventrilo and scream
> mad muahahahahahahahaas at all of us as well
>
> 'Wolfflight' out
>
>
> "Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
> news:1104791786.511548.266230@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> And, just as I was about to mount, she demurely whispered
> "The last time I did this was with Rocco Stifredi"
>
> "I taught him all he knows" I whispered in reply
>
>
> < audience applause and laughter, canned >
>
>
> - sticks finger in ear
>
>
> Whassat?
>
>
> WTF?
>
>
>
> < EXPLOSION! >
>
>
> White Screen
>
>
>>From WHITE fade in to:
>
> Yo Reporter slumped between battered oil drums.
>
> Wispy black smoke is wafting on the horizon.
>
> A bunker entrance is behind him.
>
> Sand bags are stacked high around him, like a wall
>
>
> "I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."
>
>
> CUT TO
>
> He stumbles upward, propped on the broken stock
> of an M-16.
>
> Blood drips from his monobrow into his one good eye
>
>
> "I cant believe they simply went....."
>
>
> Mud and dirt splashes around as mortar
> after mortar hits this small enclave...
>
> The thick cordite smoke of a battlefield creeps in
>
>
> Yo Reporter drags sandbags around him,
> piling them up like Roger The Dodger
>
>
> CUT TO
>
>
>>From out of the bunker doorway staggers Pedro,
> carrying a SAW with bent barrel. His hair is
> singed. The doorway smokes behind him
>
> PEDRO:
> http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
> (Which is Spider Monkey for "my hair is singed,
> my lovely hair, singed. But - Where'd they all go?")
>
>
> CUT BACK TO
>
>
> Yo Reporter lofts his AK-47 above his head,
> picks up a mag, hits it on his helmet,
> winces, then loads the rifle.
>
> "They all fookin LEFT, Pedro! Not a fookin WORD!"
>
> And with that, he lets off full auto over the parapet,
> firing at shadows in the diminishing light
>
> "Look at that, Pedro! It's like a fooking dragon inside
> me pipe! The flame shot out three foot!"
>
>
> CUT TO
>
>
> Pedro picks up an M79 from a nearby mashup
> Fat Chick In Party Hat and begins to POP
> over the parapet too. He stuffs extra
> shells into his mini-Ranger vest
>
> PEDRO:
> http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
> (Which is Spider Monkey for: "Singe me fookin
> hair, will ya? Make me look like a Crispy Critter?"
>
>
> SFX: POOP! POOP! POOP!
>
>
>
> Yo Reporter staggers around from the concussion waves
> of multiple grenade lobs, chucks down his now useless
> AK and grabs his M-4. On the stock is written 'Shona'.
>
>
> CUT TO
>
>
> CLOSE UP
>
>
> Yo Reporter grits his teeth.
>
> "C'mon, Pedro! It's just me and you!
> The last bastion! Rearguard!"
>
>
> CUT TO:
>
> SLOW MO: Yo Reporter stands up and fires burst after
> burst of hot lead. The shiny brass casings fly over
> his shoulder landing in a puddle with a tschhhhhhhh.
>
> He changes mags while toking, all the while kneeling
> on one knee in a totally Peckinpah Cross Of Iron Stylee.
>
> Hot lead flies around them as flares burst above them
> and smoke is popped all around. The smoke changes from
> purple to green to orange to blue to red to yellow
>
>>From within this psychedelic multicoloured montage
> we see Pedro bare his Spider Monkey teeth/ejected
> casings spurting like arteries over the piles of dead/
> Yo Reporter giving as good as he is getting/explosions/
>
>
> CUT TO
>
>
> Pedro runs back into the bunker as explosions
> fill the screen. Shouts and cries of men in agony:
>
> SFX: " Amooot! Argh! Urngh! Gott In Himmel! Tommy! Teufel!"
>
>
> CUT TO
>
> Yo Reporter firing off left and right, eyes blazin,
> barrels blazin...... incoming, outgoing, all a blur
>
>
> With a WHOOOOOSH! Pedro re-emerges from the bunker,
> now carrying his trusty MM-1 and a piece of burnt wood.
>
> The wood still smolders in his hand as he
> holds it aloft and we see it is a sign which,
>
> in CLOSE UP, reads:
>
>
> LMF BUNKER 333
>
>
> PEDRO:
> http://www.naturesongs.com/spmonkey2.wav
> (Which in Spider Monkey means: "We've been
> here since the wars of DF County and we'll
> be here till they tell us where the next
> war is. Look OUT!"
>
> Yo Reporter is quick with the bayonet towards
> an oncoming member of the hoarde. He parries
> and thrusts with the cold steel, ripping open
> intestines
>
> "Thank you, Pedro Amigo!"
>
> Yo Reporter and Pedro move into each other,
> back to back, and face off the incoming hoardes
> in an eruption of sheer firepower, willpower and flame
>
>
> CUT TO
>
>
> Yo Reporter: Keepin The Vibe Alive, This hasbean
> Yo Reporter, Up On That Thar Hill!
>
> Back to you in the studio, Pete......
>
>
>
> Get that fooker, Pedro! Oooh! Nice shot, m8!
>
>
>
> < EXPLOSION! >
>
>
> White Screen
>
>
>>From WHITE fade in to:
>
>
>
> ..................... Thank you, Dave
>
>
>
>
> That was
>
> Yo Reporter Up On That Thar Hill,
> and we leave him and his trusty sidekick
> to their fate among the Spammers and Mingmongs
> which will surely soon inhabit OFP County.....
>
> Even we, back in the studio, find it hard to believe
> that the whole gang high tailed it out without even
> a nudge or a wink to the Rear Guard.
>
>
> Anyway
>
>
> Yo Reporter was sponsored
>
> as ever
>
> by
>
> HydraCorp(TM) - Waffle Irons To The Stars
>
>
> Yo Reporter appears courtesy
> of -=LMF=- Industries, Inc(R)
>
> "Putting the Fun
> Back In The Gun"
>
>
> "Pekinpah References"
> appear courtesy
>
> of
>
> TJ's Jake
>
>
> Pedro's hair
> by
> IED, Inc.
>
>
> Director - Justerini & Brooks
>
> Producer - £80 in 21 Days
>
> Camera - Remote Surveillance
>
> Sound - Philips HDD120
>
>
>
>
> Up Next!
>
>>cut to advert<
>
> "R U forever looking for that smooth ride?
> Try the infamous Casa TJ "8Mb" theme park! Infamous!"
>
>>cut back to end credits<
>
> Casa TJ "8Mb" appears courtesy of NedFox(TZW)
>
> an Infamous No Lag Presentation
>
>
> And you can recieve this fabulous offer
> of a day/noche out at 8MbLand at no
> extra charge - although we can "Refuse
> The Right Of Admission" (ROAR) if you dont
> have the right addons - see NG for details!
>
> The OFP County 8Mb Theme Park!
>
> Casa TJ's!
>
> Come for FUN and you wont hear the Lion ROAR!
>
> Come see the Blue Friday!
>
> The Reknowned Leedle Feesh!
>
> It's all available in the "8Mb" Freak Show!
>
> all Giggles are a TJ production....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> James Siegel wrote:
>> Ris most of the TJ's gang hangs out in the TZW ng's
>> but if you post here most of us read it
>>
>> pretty much guaranteed that we read anything by you!!!
>>
>> Take care on that there hill!!!
>
>
January 4, 2005 5:43:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

~*fap fap fap fap*~

eh, Riz?


--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*
<>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
January 4, 2005 5:44:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:xzmCd.214164$6w6.23604@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> Yeah, I think I'd like to get in on some of that action, especially if it
> uses Wolfbane's new tracer script!

Welcome as ever.

fap.


--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*
<>< <>< <>< <>< ><>
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 6:48:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in
news:1104791786.511548.266230@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

>
> "I cant believe they left..... I cant believe it..."

Haven't left yet, just been far far away in LRRP


--
ICQ: 8105495
AIM: KeeperGFA
EMail: thekeeper@canada.com
"If we did the things we are capable of,
we would astound ourselves." - Edison
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 5:25:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Rizla Ranger (UK)" <og@ziplip.com> wrote in message
news:1104772204.149637.309240@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Has anyone made any?
>
> Private Security ops etc in Iraq kinda missions
>

That'd be a short mish

1. Get in car inside in Green Zone
2. Drive to checkpoint on edge of Green Zone
3. BANG
4. Game over in 30 secs bish bash bosh
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 11:05:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

> Does blue Friday still appear and play?
>

Aye, I'm still around Riz man, probably dont play as often as I'd like
though. You wanna pop on to the tizzie newsgroups.

--
Friday <TZW>
!