riksta

can u have problems running 2 spyware programs at the same time...

i.e : spyware blaster & microsoft anti-spyware beta... also have spybot &
ad-ware

jeff

I run adaware and spybot at the same time without difficulty. And yes, I do
have spybot imunization activated.

Jeff

"riksta" <riksta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can u have problems running 2 spyware programs at the same time...
>
> i.e : spyware blaster & microsoft anti-spyware beta... also have spybot &
> ad-ware

"riksta" <riksta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can u have problems running 2 spyware programs at the same time...
>
> i.e : spyware blaster & microsoft anti-spyware beta... also have spybot &
> ad-ware

Yes, if they are both actually running (as opposed to installed). I don't
know about that combination, though.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com