Ping Riz.........

TJ

Where ya been? I know you got the same clockwork PC as me, but it can still
play cant it?

I've always been dangerous, now i'm armed as well, finally got my firearms
licence through.
Bought meself one of the little CZ 452 "American" as seen lower down on this
page http://www.varmintal.com/17hmr.htm along with a completely silent (if
you discount the click of the pin striking) Sako .22RF to play with.

Just be glad you dont live next door, on bonfire night its like Arafats
funeral in my garden :D

TJ

The aroma of fresh fertilizer?

> Just be glad you dont live next door, on bonfire night
> its like Arafats funeral in my garden

TJ

the gentle reign of lead........

<theavonlady@theavonlady.org> wrote in message
> The aroma of fresh fertilizer?
>
> > Just be glad you dont live next door, on bonfire night
> > its like Arafats funeral in my garden

Ah, yes. UK rain.

I didn't know you could get a firearms license in England. Are you sure
you didn't print one up yourself? :)