Launch SCUD - how?

Hi all.

I'm writing a big mission. Players will be US. Enemy: russians (all
computers).
My problem is how to do this:
a) russians must launch SCUD at exacly 1 hour after start mission
or
b) russians must launch SCUD at exacly time which I will set (f.e. 11:15am)
or
c) russians must launch SCUD when they will gone to the destination place. -
driving

When a player is commanding is no problem because there are commands (by
radio) to do this. But what action I must do in editor to launch scud at (at
least) one of options above?

My second question is how to do this:
(for example:) mission start is at 6:00 and russians have 2 x Mi-24
I want to: first is flying to the patrol al 6:15, and backing... hmmm when
over it. But the second is starting at 6:25... how to do this?
I want to first mi-24 not go at mission start, but 15 minuts after this...

Sorry for my english :( - i now... it isn't well...

Best Regards :)
--
chemik333@wp.pl
GG 294840

TJ

You need to use triggers to do this.

Set the time elements to your required times, and the action that you
specify will happen after that period of time has elapsed. Set all 3 boxes
to the same time to be absolutely certain of the interval.

Or, if you are using scripts, you can used the reserved "time" variable,
which either runs specific to one script or from the start of the mission.

All this information and more can be found on the official forums, and also
on the OFP Editing Centre.

TJ