Email Client

July 18, 2005 1:05:22 PM

Hi

I need a programm which enables me to download & sync 2 email addresses, I
have tried the demo of WEbIs mail 2, which does the job, but has no today
screen plugin, can anyone suggest any others that I might try, thanks

Martin Oliver

More about : email client

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 6:27:38 PM

Martin,

I am in doubt of what you are looking for, since the email client that comes
with the Pocket PC can let you download as many POP3 email addresses as you
may want. The only limitation is with ActiveSync mail, there you connect
only with one INBOX in outlook.

--
Helio Diamant
MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

"Martin Oliver" <wednesfield@oliverling.com> wrote in message
news:D bfrci$aen$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi
>
> I need a programm which enables me to download & sync 2 email addresses,
> I have tried the demo of WEbIs mail 2, which does the job, but has no
> today screen plugin, can anyone suggest any others that I might try,
> thanks
>
> Martin Oliver

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 6:27:39 PM

Thanks Helen, I was under the impression that you could only download from
1 pop3 address. If both email adresses are downloaded into the same inbox
within Outlook on the pc, will they both sync with active sync?

Martin

"Helio Diamant - MS-MVP/Mobile Devices" <helio@nospam.pocketpcfreak.com>
wrote in message news:o 94G0u4iFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Martin,
>
> I am in doubt of what you are looking for, since the email client that
> comes with the Pocket PC can let you download as many POP3 email addresses
> as you may want. The only limitation is with ActiveSync mail, there you
> connect only with one INBOX in outlook.
>
> --
> Helio Diamant
> MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
> www.pocketpcfreak.com
>
> "Martin Oliver" <wednesfield@oliverling.com> wrote in message
> news:D bfrci$aen$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Hi
>>
>> I need a programm which enables me to download & sync 2 email addresses,
>> I have tried the demo of WEbIs mail 2, which does the job, but has no
>> today screen plugin, can anyone suggest any others that I might try,
>> thanks
>>
>> Martin Oliver

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 12:27:46 PM

Sure they will. That's the only way to solve the Activesync multiple mail
sync. But note that if you have rules moving the emails to different
folders, they will not be sync'ed.

--

news:D bg5t4$6cm$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

!