AMD vs intel lawsuit. 4/23 = times up for intel

CptCheerios

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2007
Well right now its the 23rd and Intel is supposed to have their reason for why they cannot find their emails. The Date was set for the 10th then the 17, and it was changed on april 16th to the 23rd, So if anyone can find any information you can post it here.

wasnt sure where else to post this but it seems to fit here.

I can't find any information, but i cant spend all day surfing for it like I want to because of work and finals. If you guys find anything post it here![/code]

ajfink

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2006
A settlement might pull AMD's Q2 up quite a bit, hehe. If R600 is strong, too, well...Q2 might actually be a little relief for AMD on the cash side of things.

qcmadness

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2006
A settlement might pull AMD's Q2 up quite a bit, hehe. If R600 is strong, too, well...Q2 might actually be a little relief for AMD on the cash side of things.

Intel is not likely to have a settlement with AMD. :?

qcmadness

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2006

Intel is not likely to have a settlement with AMD. :?

That would require admitting the fould deed; If intel did this everywhere and not just japan they have to continue to lie about it to save money and face. They couldnt be that honest if your life depended on it. or anyones life. Maybe if Otellini had 1kg of c4 strapped to his crooked azz hed admit it. But I have my doubts.

The CPU market for US is about $10B per year.
If AMD wants settlement, the amount may be more than $10B.
Intel will not do that.

piesquared

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
Has anyone seen any evidence of Intel execs execercising their options? I read it on one site, but I don't want to post the link as it's dubious to be sure. If there are other credible sources with more info on that, perhaps someone could post that as well.

piesquared

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
Has anyone seen any evidence of Intel execs execercising their options? I read it on one site, but I don't want to post the link as it's dubious to be sure. If there are other credible sources with more info on that, perhaps someone could post that as well.

I am guessing its inquirer fud. :lol: and thank you for not posting it. :wink:

Naw, it's not the inq it's better. (or worse depending on how you look at it. :) ). Nevertheless, certainly food for thought. But then so is alot of other news lately!

piesquared

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006

I am guessing its inquirer fud. :lol: and thank you for not posting it. :wink:

Naw, it's not the inq it's better. (or worse depending on how you look at it. :) ). Nevertheless, certainly food for thought. But then so is alot of other news lately!

post it, ican do almost any site before i read the inquirer with the exception of sharrikka kookahookabub.

Nail on head.