shephard

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
I was wondering if anyone knows of a program or service that will make a selected program to always run, because I have a monitoring program that turns off anytime my laptop goes into sleep mode. So if anyone can help thanks.

shephard

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
I mean to were if the program get's terminated some how it will automaticly start again or to where it won't get terminated at all. my laptop only goes into sleep mode if the battery is close to dieing. (like if the power cable is unplugged for some reason or it's on the go.)

edklite

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2006
but if your laptop is set to end the apps if power is low why do you want to have another process restart the apps? what is the point of setting your laptop to sleep on low power anyways?

otherwise your battery dies and on reboot what ever apps you have set to start with windows will reboot also.

shephard

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2007
it doesn't end all apps though. this is the only one that quits. because when i plug the laptop back in i still have my outlook up and instent messanger, any thing else up. it's a pretty wired thing that that's the only one that shuts down. i'm not sure if it's because it's logging every thing such as key strokes, processes ect.