No sound problem (sometimes)

After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.

This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)
7 answers Last reply
More about sound problem sometimes
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    checked the FAQ for that?

    "John Falcon" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
    > After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
    > anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.
    >

    > This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Bravo has this problem with certain addons.
    like wgl I pretty sure it is an addon c ompatibilty problem...
    weird bug
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    I did, with no luck.

    >checked the FAQ for that?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ok, version of game, MB and soundcard, settings and anything else you can
    think of please.........

    > I did, with no luck.
    >

    > >checked the FAQ for that?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    oh and PC specs. thanks

    "John Falcon" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

    > I did, with no luck.
    >

    > >checked the FAQ for that?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
    > Bravo has this problem with certain addons.
    > like wgl I pretty sure it is an addon c ompatibilty problem...
    > weird bug

    There's a fix for it on the WGL site. I think you have to rename your WGL
    folder to the right name....something easy anyway.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    no he found a answer to his problem. He did a free install and only
    installed certain addons. Now he has sound again...
    Some addons corrupt ofp sound files...

Games Video Games