No sound problem (sometimes)

After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.

This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)

TJ

checked the FAQ for that?

"John Falcon" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
> After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
> anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.
>

> This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)

I did, with no luck.

>checked the FAQ for that?

TJ

ok, version of game, MB and soundcard, settings and anything else you can
think of please.........

> I did, with no luck.
>

> >checked the FAQ for that?

TJ

oh and PC specs. thanks

"G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> Bravo has this problem with certain addons.
> like wgl I pretty sure it is an addon c ompatibilty problem...
> weird bug

There's a fix for it on the WGL site. I think you have to rename your WGL
folder to the right name....something easy anyway.

unkn2232324

no he found a answer to his problem. He did a free install and only
installed certain addons. Now he has sound again...
Some addons corrupt ofp sound files...

TRENDING THREADS