No sound problem (sometimes)

Last response: in Video Games
February 3, 2005 11:36:33 PM

After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.

This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)

More about : sound problem

February 4, 2005 12:55:39 AM

checked the FAQ for that?

"John Falcon" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
> After I get some maps and/or addons, my game doesn't have sound
> anymore. As soon as I remove the new pbo file, it works.
>

> This happens more often with new maps. (but not all new maps)
February 4, 2005 10:02:06 PM

Bravo has this problem with certain addons.
like wgl I pretty sure it is an addon c ompatibilty problem...
weird bug
February 4, 2005 10:39:31 PM

I did, with no luck.

>checked the FAQ for that?
February 5, 2005 3:24:07 AM

ok, version of game, MB and soundcard, settings and anything else you can
think of please.........

> I did, with no luck.
>

> >checked the FAQ for that?
February 5, 2005 3:25:01 AM

oh and PC specs. thanks

"John Falcon" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message

> I did, with no luck.
>

> >checked the FAQ for that?
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 3:50:38 PM

"G" <geez@myhome.net> wrote in message
> Bravo has this problem with certain addons.
> like wgl I pretty sure it is an addon c ompatibilty problem...
> weird bug

There's a fix for it on the WGL site. I think you have to rename your WGL
folder to the right name....something easy anyway.
February 7, 2005 2:35:45 AM

no he found a answer to his problem. He did a free install and only
installed certain addons. Now he has sound again...
Some addons corrupt ofp sound files...
!