Error converting Word file

July 18, 2005 3:13:11 PM

I'm using a new ipaq HX2415. My PC has Office 2k. When I try to drag a
Word file into my PocketPC docs, I get the following error:

The msg box reads like this...

Header: Error converting file

Text: This converter requires a more recent msconv97.dll

OK cmd button to exit

Any help would be appreciated
--
-Larry
Anonymous

Go to the Ms Activesync 3.x > Tools > Option > Rules > Conversion Settings
and desable this option (Convert Files ....) > Ok > Ok and try again ....

To really correct this problem maybe you have reinstall or add components of
MS Word or Office!

--
Cleverson A Izzo
www.wince.com.br