Minimized items disappearing?

When I minimize items such as Outlook, Excel, or Internent Explorer, they do
not show up on the bottom tool bar. The only way I can re-activate them I
have to go to the Task Manager to do it. I have not made any changes to my
settings, but this started to occur just a few days ago. Does anyone have
any suggestions? Thank you.
--
TheBean

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups