ofp game server

Hello

Is there somebody out there who has a description on how to make a game
server and maybe would like to share that information with me?

best regards
Tommy
1 answer Last reply
More about game server
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Tommy wrote:

    > Hello
    >
    > Is there somebody out there who has a description on how to make a
    > game server and maybe would like to share that information with me?

    Just check the admin-ds.rtf on the ofp cd (in the server folder) or the
    readme that comes with the server. You could also try this link if you
    got problems with the server:

    http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=2;t=38678

    In short, download the dedicated server package, setup the server.cfg
    and start the server. Or start the game, enter the multiplayer menu and
    click on "new" in the lower right button to host a game.
    cu,

    Markus

Games Servers Video Games