  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 9, 2005 3:36:29 PM

Hello

Is there somebody out there who has a description on how to make a game
server and maybe would like to share that information with me?

best regards
Tommy

More about : ofp game server

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 3:33:46 PM

Tommy wrote:

> Hello
>
> Is there somebody out there who has a description on how to make a
> game server and maybe would like to share that information with me?

Just check the admin-ds.rtf on the ofp cd (in the server folder) or the
readme that comes with the server. You could also try this link if you
got problems with the server:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikon...;f=2;t=38678

In short, download the dedicated server package, setup the server.cfg
and start the server. Or start the game, enter the multiplayer menu and
click on "new" in the lower right button to host a game.
cu,

Markus
!