dragon

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Nothing serious but my wife typed a few user names in msn sign in as she
wernt sure of her new username and now i have about six usernames in there,
how do i delete them, tried del button but nothing still there with the two
we need

cheers dave

Road_Runner

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Hi ... If you go to the following >>> Start >>> Control panel >>> User
accounts >>> select your user account and , on the left side of the screen
you should see " Manage my network passwords " select it

"Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Nothing serious but my wife typed a few user names in msn sign in as she
> wernt sure of her new username and now i have about six usernames in
> there, how do i delete them, tried del button but nothing still there with
> the two we need
>
> cheers dave

Stephen

Dragon wrote:
>> Nothing serious but my wife typed a few user names in msn sign in as
>> she wernt sure of her new username and now i have about six
>> usernames in there, how do i delete them, tried del button but
>> nothing still there with the two we need
>>
>> cheers dave

Start >Control Panel > User Accounts

Select the account (yours) and select "Manage my .NET passport" - a page
will open with all manner of choices. Notice in the upper left there's a
"Manage my network passwords" that you may want to use for that as well as
the .NET passport specific choices.