Volume Control Icon

Hi, for some reason my volume control icon is not in the taskbar as usual.
I've checked the box for 'Show Volume Control Icon In taskbar' but no joy.
I'm using XP pro, SP2, IE6. Any ideas would be appreciated.
TIA
jj
1 answer Last reply
More about volume control icon

    Sorry folks, too eager to ask the question instead of digging for the answer.
    I found the answer in another post (Kellys Korner).
    jj

    "J.J." wrote:

    > Hi, for some reason my volume control icon is not in the taskbar as usual.
    > I've checked the box for 'Show Volume Control Icon In taskbar' but no joy.
    > I'm using XP pro, SP2, IE6. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    > TIA
    > jj

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP