  • Taskbar
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 25, 2005 4:03:01 PM

Hi, for some reason my volume control icon is not in the taskbar as usual.
I've checked the box for 'Show Volume Control Icon In taskbar' but no joy.
I'm using XP pro, SP2, IE6. Any ideas would be appreciated.
TIA
jj

More about : volume control icon

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 4:17:18 PM

Sorry folks, too eager to ask the question instead of digging for the answer.
I found the answer in another post (Kellys Korner).
jj

!