Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

start/all programs to be the same for both users

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 25, 2005 8:43:29 PM

I'm trying to have both users of the same xp pc have access to the same
items on the start/all programs, is there a property sheet somewhere in xp
that let's me do that?

Thanks a lot:-)

More about : start programs users

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:11:35 AM

Hi,

Place the icons in the All Users program folder rather than their individual
ones. Move them to:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Online Traveller" <user@server.ca> wrote in message
> I'm trying to have both users of the same xp pc have access to the same
> items on the start/all programs, is there a property sheet somewhere in xp
> that let's me do that?
>
> Thanks a lot:-)

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 8:52:56 PM

Thanks a bunch, it worked like a charm:-)
Cheers:-)