Trouble with flash and addons

I tried plugging in the FlashFX mod and now my addons dont even come up.
its like they arent even there. Has anyone encountered this problem? Also
sometimes when ever I load an addon it doesnt even appear. do I need to
alter anything in my exe file? I have the GOTY version of OFP.

Are there any tutorials out there for building missions?
I am interested in getting one going but I am not sure if I have the time.

Doea anyone have a zip file of all the great addons that they have
encountered that they could send me?

Thanks
boyce

>I tried plugging in the FlashFX mod and now my addons dont even come up.
>its like they arent even there.

Are you talking about playing official missions with addons? Or are you
talking about using the editor and the addons you've loaded?

Note that most (but not all) addons can only be used with missions designed
to use them. Now, you've got a few large mods, like Y2K3 and Enhanced OFP,
that actually changes the game's config--so you can use those mods with any
mission.

If you just load an AddOn (like a better looking jeep or a new soldier
type), you won't see those units used in missions that aren't designed to be
used with them. You will see them available in the mission editor, when you
design your own missions, when you select them.

> Are there any tutorials out there for building missions?

Plenty. Is OFPEC.COM back up yet? If so, you'll find plenty of editing
help there. There are many, many other sites as well. Check around.