Sign in with
Your question

ATI/ AMD SUCKS THE BIG ONE AGAIN !

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 24, 2007 6:38:16 PM

Good luck on getting any ATI directx 10 card ! ATI won't answer any emails and when I call will not answer any questions about release of them ! They put out alot of hype and 1 test card that did'nt materialize on the market at a comparable price . AMD blew our chances of competition for video ! The idiots are going bankrupt and bought the only company to compete with nvidia. I'm sick of looking at their pics and phoney promises ... I could release the same phoney pics with a graphics program ! Pretty pics AMD ... but you know the old saying ... " WHERE'S THE BEEF " ? They won't even put a projected release date on their lousey web site !!! NOTHING !!!! .... Crysis is coming out as are alot of new directx 10 games and programs that blow the directx 9 stuff away . Those old directx 9 cards will be almost lame and limp !

More about : ati amd sucks big

April 24, 2007 6:40:29 PM

You have a purty mouth.
April 24, 2007 6:42:00 PM

rlol :mrgreen:
ye haw
Related resources
April 24, 2007 7:12:34 PM

It's unfortunate when someone jumps off of a bridge because his friend did it...hopefully the OP gets what I'm saying...but maybe not :roll:
April 24, 2007 7:20:09 PM

Quote:
Crysis is coming out

On september 30th. That's 5 months away even IF they release it on time.

Quote:
Those old directx 9 cards will be almost lame and limp!

No they won't.

But I understand your frustration.
April 24, 2007 7:23:34 PM

DOOD!! MY FARTS HELLA STINK!!!!!!

I know what you are now.

April 24, 2007 7:24:20 PM

:arrow: Just go get an 8800 and relax.Stop stressing over a certain Corporations misfortunes.
April 24, 2007 7:27:02 PM

Are you sure you played all the DX9 games made :lol:  ? Relax your going to give yourself a stroke.
April 24, 2007 7:36:57 PM

AMD not calling you or answering your email? strange.......

(can we please put up an IQ-test? so people can be tested before they can post someting? or maybe make it 16+, that will make things nice and quiet around here.........)
April 24, 2007 7:40:04 PM

Drug use is strong in this one.
April 24, 2007 7:40:42 PM

It doesn't hurt to cry, it just hurts being humiliated. Honestly though:

STFU!

No one wants to hear your sad story about Ati's R600 product. If you want one so bad, go steal a OEM model. That'll make you happy, until you realize it won't fit in your case.[/list]
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2007 7:45:24 PM

Wow! There's a shock! A major corporation keeping quiet on when they're new product will be released! Satan must be skiing to work these days...
April 24, 2007 7:45:58 PM

snif :cry: 

just seeing my avatar for the first time....... 100 posts!
what do you guys think? should i open a topic about it? :tongue:
April 24, 2007 7:47:42 PM

This thread sucks the big one.
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2007 7:53:57 PM

Intels new creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pentium IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 24, 2007 7:56:15 PM

They didn't return you're call? Did you tell them who it was?
April 24, 2007 7:58:15 PM

Quote:
Intels new creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pentium IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if that's a lame attempt at making fun of me or some very dry sarcasm, but I'll ignore both.
a b U Graphics card
April 24, 2007 8:02:21 PM

This wasnt aimed at you, you said this thread sucked, well going with the direction of the OP, thought Id try and stay on theme, sorry if you misunderstood
April 24, 2007 8:02:49 PM

Quote:

I don't know if that's a lame attempt at making fun of me or some very dry sarcasm, but I'll ignore both.

But you replied didn't you? I guess you didn't ignore it.
April 24, 2007 8:03:31 PM

It's cool, I have P4 Syndrome. Kind of like Short Man Syndrome, but with P4's.
April 24, 2007 8:03:35 PM

Quote:
The truth hurts does'nt it .... LOL ! ..... :lol:  Purty mouth ? Is there a fag on here ?

wow, cant believe another moron deserves to be targeted with my precius afghan love macro picture!!!

so please.. stfu.. because.. :

Quote:
The truth hurts does'nt it .... LOL ! ..... :lol:  Purty mouth ? Is there a fag on here ?

whats wrong with gays? retard, even if he was gay this forum is no place to bash someone's sexual preference

anyway, as i was going to say: do you see any dx10 games out yet?

the only 2 i know of that come out this year are crysis and conan

2! ok, so stop crying, because dx10 cards for dx10 use are a waste of money right now

oh and btw the new ati cards are looking to be released around mid-may

I think Microsoft Flight simulator will come with DX10 too...
April 24, 2007 8:07:20 PM

Quote:
Good luck on getting any ATI directx 10 card

It's not needed now. There are no DX10 programs out, so what's the rush?

Quote:
Crysis is coming out as are alot of new directx 10 games and programs that blow the directx 9 stuff away . Those old directx 9 cards will be almost lame and limp !

Yes, those games are coming out right this moment, and people are killing themselves over DX10. :roll:
April 24, 2007 8:09:42 PM

You should be "BANNED FOR LIFE"

Stop your yacking and get back to flippin burgers.
April 24, 2007 8:16:51 PM

You posted this in the wrong forum. It belongs in the "I Love To Be Flamed" section.
April 24, 2007 8:17:32 PM

Quote:

Stop your yacking and get back to flippin burgers.

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:
Quote of the month I swear!
April 24, 2007 8:32:18 PM

Dude, quit crying about it, and go out and buy an 8800. Oh yea, have fun playing your DX10 games :) 
April 24, 2007 8:37:32 PM

Quote:
Dude, quit crying about it, and go out and buy an 8800. Oh yea, have fun playing your DX10 games :) 

iawtc...

and I dont know why he bitches about it, I mean.....
once a competitor comes for the top end cards of nvidia...
they will have to drop the prices
so guess what?
more benefits for him! cause he will be hable to get the 8800 cheaper for his "favorite DX10 games" ;) 
April 24, 2007 8:40:11 PM

Quote:
Is there a fag on here ?

Why are you looking for fags?... :lol: 
April 24, 2007 8:40:50 PM

Don't worry, it was my fault. They were here, sucking the big one. Maybe they'll give you a call now. I apologize for holding them up, but it had to be done. My bad.
April 24, 2007 8:41:52 PM

Evidently you carry no weight with them, try changing your name to Fatality or something.
If hardware sites don't have them why would they get one to you or even give you any info on it ?
April 24, 2007 9:04:34 PM

Yar, you're... not intelligent.

Thanks for the good read, though. I enjoyed wating the flames.
April 24, 2007 9:35:29 PM

I dont like your avatar to much...im am easily annoyed by false/wrong information so maybe that is it. To each his own I suppose!

P.S. No I dont think you should start a thread about it! Grats on 100 though.

Best,

3Ball
April 24, 2007 10:20:41 PM

There is a simple explanation to the OP's thread. Just look at his self portrait he put for his avatar. Obviously there are other problems here than just ATI. This seems like a good thread to discuss hockey in though.

Marty Turco was amazing, and so was Luongo. I was very disappointed in the final outcome of the game, but Dallas did it to themselves with the staggering number of penalties they received. I won't blame it on the ref's, they called mostly legit stuff, but they might have been a little to sensitive. Let em play hockey. Oh well, at least Turco wasn't at fault for this. Both goals were good shots. Kaotao..... thoughts? Your guys are finally going to get back on the ice, should be a tough series.

wes
April 24, 2007 10:22:34 PM

Quote:
Is there a fag on here ?

Why are you looking for fags?... :lol: 

:trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Very funny cleeve..... good one
April 24, 2007 10:43:52 PM

IMO the only reason the Stars even got to game 7 was because of Turco. As for the Sharks, I'm feeling pretty good about our upcoming series against Detroit. I would've been happy either way (Ducks or Wings), but hopefully The Canucks and Ducks beat the hell out of each other. Ours is going to be a tough series, but I'd put my money on a Sharks/Duck conference finals match-up. :D 
April 24, 2007 11:14:24 PM

I have to agree that Turco kept them in the series. He was nothing short of amazing in the series. The Stars need more offense in order to win another Stanley Cup. They were lucky to get Lindros back, but he probably was still a little hurt. Maybe next season they will add some offense to the team, more than just the Lindros addition of this year. A goalie doing what Turco did can certainly shut a team down, and kill the momentum as it did. But the penalties killed the Stars in game 7, as did the lack of offense. I don't think it would have mattered much though if they had one the series. Detroit probably would have spanked them. Turco can only stop so many shots.

As for your team, they are tough, AGAIN. They obviously have a chance to go all the way, but so does Anaheim. I think this might be the seasons for the Sharks. I just don't want Detroit to win.

wes
April 24, 2007 11:20:26 PM

Quote:
I just don't want Detroit to win.
wes

The Sharks will take care of that.
April 25, 2007 12:04:13 AM

Quote:
I just don't want Detroit to win.
wes

The Sharks will take care of that.
again we're moving the talk from some flaming to NHL? o_O
April 25, 2007 12:14:33 AM

LOL I think that joker is long gone...........nice job people............. :wink:
April 25, 2007 12:23:12 AM

Looks like the OP is long gone. Good flames are a waste if the flamed are not around. Hijack seems like the next logical step. :) 
April 25, 2007 12:35:59 AM

Well, as long as people like you mention it.... :lol: 
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2007 12:51:33 AM

Quote:
This seems like a good thread to discuss hockey in though.

Yay! Flood the Ice.... err I mean the thread and let's get started.

Quote:
Marty Turco was amazing, and so was Luongo.

Yeah but you know I don't think Luongo got tested the way Turco did, and I suspect next round Luongo isn't as stellar cause he's gonna get pelted by Anaheim. I think Turco did an awesome job, and really proved that the playoff jinx/drought really isn't his. I was surprised, and he did a great job after a solid season too.

Quote:
Let em play hockey.

Yeah I agree but some of those penalties were deserved, and just boneheaded like Calgary and Detroit in their series. Seriously penalties decided alot of those games.

Quote:
Oh well, at least Turco wasn't at fault for this. Both goals were good shots.

Yep, solid playoffs, nothing to be ashamed of there.

Quote:
Your guys are finally going to get back on the ice, should be a tough series.

Yeah I sspect that will be the true mega matchup this round, with the Ott-NJ series being the number 2 battle.

I hate how things matched up because I have alot of Ott, NJ, SJ, and Det in my pool. Argh, why couldn't Nashville and Atlanta do better! :x Oh well some underdogs have gotta win, although it was interesting seeing neither of the top teams going out in the first round, although I was surprised that Calgary took Detroit to 6, especially after the first 2 games. 8O

[rant]Speaking of Calgary-Detroit, did you notice how CNN shows the Kobie Bryant mugging of last year's NBA playoffs and called it 'spirited gameplay' that might be on again in the series (only time I seem to ever hear about basketball is during their lame slap fights or an arrest) yet in the same 'sports' segment the only hockey update they had was MacLennan's slash and said it was terrible for the sport, but no actual scores. WTF! :roll:
Let me guess whether or not the sports editor at CNN is a southern NBA fan or not. :roll: [/rant]
April 25, 2007 12:59:42 AM

flamed my arse... torched is more like it. One day someone is gonna get it and go run to their rooms to cry their eyes out.I just hope that no one ever hurts theirself because of how u deeply wounded them jack.
I swear you really should be so..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... PROUD LOL just messing with ya , your my hero and the OP is a zero
April 25, 2007 1:07:42 AM

Thanks a lot... :roll: Damn periods.
a b U Graphics card
April 25, 2007 1:12:03 AM

Quote:
You have a purty mouth.

Have you been hanging out in the other? :lol: 
!