ATI/ AMD SUCKS THE BIG ONE AGAIN !

trooper1947

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2007
Good luck on getting any ATI directx 10 card ! ATI won't answer any emails and when I call will not answer any questions about release of them ! They put out alot of hype and 1 test card that did'nt materialize on the market at a comparable price . AMD blew our chances of competition for video ! The idiots are going bankrupt and bought the only company to compete with nvidia. I'm sick of looking at their pics and phoney promises ... I could release the same phoney pics with a graphics program ! Pretty pics AMD ... but you know the old saying ... " WHERE'S THE BEEF " ? They won't even put a projected release date on their lousey web site !!! NOTHING !!!! .... Crysis is coming out as are alot of new directx 10 games and programs that blow the directx 9 stuff away . Those old directx 9 cards will be almost lame and limp !

RamboMadCow

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2007
It's unfortunate when someone jumps off of a bridge because his friend did it...hopefully the OP gets what I'm saying...but maybe not :roll:

Anoobis

Splendid
Feb 4, 2006
DOOD!! MY FARTS HELLA STINK!!!!!!

I know what you are now.

bigwhack.gif

meljor

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
AMD not calling you or answering your email? strange.......

(can we please put up an IQ-test? so people can be tested before they can post someting? or maybe make it 16+, that will make things nice and quiet around here.........)

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
It doesn't hurt to cry, it just hurts being humiliated. Honestly though:

STFU!

No one wants to hear your sad story about Ati's R600 product. If you want one so bad, go steal a OEM model. That'll make you happy, until you realize it won't fit in your case.[/list]

meljor

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2006
snif :cry:

just seeing my avatar for the first time....... 100 posts!
what do you guys think? should i open a topic about it? :tongue:

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Intels new creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pentium IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if that's a lame attempt at making fun of me or some very dry sarcasm, but I'll ignore both.

eRazor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
Intels new creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pentium IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if that's a lame attempt at making fun of me or some very dry sarcasm, but I'll ignore both.

But you replied didn't you? I guess you didn't ignore it.

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
The truth hurts does'nt it .... LOL ! ..... :lol: Purty mouth ? Is there a dearest comrade on here ?

wow, cant believe another moron deserves to be targeted with my precius afghan love macro picture!!!

shutupms8.jpg

so please.. stfu.. because.. :
b3c14dcb5bae76656ae6f78ub2.jpg

The truth hurts does'nt it .... LOL ! ..... :lol: Purty mouth ? Is there a dearest comrade on here ?

whats wrong with gays? retard, even if he was gay this forum is no place to bash someone's sexual preference

anyway, as i was going to say: do you see any dx10 games out yet?

the only 2 i know of that come out this year are crysis and conan

2! ok, so stop crying, because dx10 cards for dx10 use are a waste of money right now

oh and btw the new ati cards are looking to be released around mid-may

I think Microsoft Flight simulator will come with DX10 too...

prozac26

Distinguished
May 9, 2005
Good luck on getting any ATI directx 10 card
It's not needed now. There are no DX10 programs out, so what's the rush?

Crysis is coming out as are alot of new directx 10 games and programs that blow the directx 9 stuff away . Those old directx 9 cards will be almost lame and limp !
Yes, those games are coming out right this moment, and people are killing themselves over DX10. :roll: