FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Configuration Update

How do you go about CORRECTLY installing this ? I dont seem to be having
any luck. I have - FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Patch (1.3)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Misc Patch (1.2)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Patch (1.2)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack (1.0) and am about to download the near
600mb latest pack.
2 answers Last reply
More about flashfx units replacement pack configuration update
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Would help if i could read. Can anyone point me to a page about how to
    install these updates or tell me.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    You're best bet may be this thread on the BIS forums

    http://tinyurl.com/5r9me

    Looks like the guy doing it has made a 1.5 patch that incorporates
    everything so may be less hassle. Just had a look at FlashFX 1.9. Looks neat
    but not gonna bother with replacement stuff; too many addons etc already to
    screw things up!

    :-)

    PS. Found an odd addon when looking for some info on this...

    http://www.opflash.org/news/images/PureMassacreNews3/xwingii.jpg

    :-S

Configuration Games Video Games