FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Configuration Update

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 13, 2005 10:20:11 PM

How do you go about CORRECTLY installing this ? I dont seem to be having
any luck. I have - FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Patch (1.3)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Misc Patch (1.2)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack Patch (1.2)
- FlashFX Units Replacement Pack (1.0) and am about to download the near
600mb latest pack.
February 13, 2005 10:24:53 PM

Would help if i could read. Can anyone point me to a page about how to
install these updates or tell me.
Anonymous
February 13, 2005 11:49:35 PM

You're best bet may be this thread on the BIS forums

http://tinyurl.com/5r9me

Looks like the guy doing it has made a 1.5 patch that incorporates
everything so may be less hassle. Just had a look at FlashFX 1.9. Looks neat
but not gonna bother with replacement stuff; too many addons etc already to
screw things up!

:-)

PS. Found an odd addon when looking for some info on this...

http://www.opflash.org/news/images/PureMassacreNews3/xw...

:-S
!