Installing my New PSU

meadowlands

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I'm upgrading from my generic 420Watt PSU (came with my case) to a nice rosewill 550watt PS. I am gonna take some extra time and effort to hide my cables etc, however I am wondering if there is anything else besides mapping the cables and noting what hooks up where before I proceed. Thanks!

I'm upgrading from my generic 420Watt PSU (came with my case) to a nice rosewill 550watt PS. I am gonna take some extra time and effort to hide my cables etc, however I am wondering if there is anything else besides mapping the cables and noting what hooks up where before I proceed. Thanks!

You got it. Just remember everything you unplug when removing the old PSU and hook everything back up the same way with the new. Write it down (the connections) if you cannot remember. Any solid tips out at the BigM for Thursday?

meadowlands

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I'll get a pencil and paper and mark everything :)

Camsurge in the 8th is a real good horse when he is on. Also I like Cosmic Man in the 2nd with Sears on him. One tip I give is this: Either go with sears all night or do not use him at all. There is no in between ;)

Ok. Si it's Sears in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th...9th. haha! You gotta win money that way. I keep trip notes on the races. Maybe Thursday something good will show up there. J.C. CU Later and Pierce are tops in my stable. Sears too. Watch the leg work on Andy Miller. The guy is strong.

meadowlands

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
I'll keep you updated. So far it works well and I do a lot of gaming. Was playing C&C 3, downloading stuff and had my cold cathode light on for a few hours with no problems.

Plus it is very quiet :wink: