Is there a way to shoot at cars and make them stop without blowing them up
or killing those inside?
I am trying to do a vehicle interdiction like the one in "blackhawk down"

I would think it would be a simple trigger, but I dont know how to use them,
much less scripting code. if anyone knows how I could do this please let me
know or at least point me in the direction of a good tutorial, thanks.

Boyce

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Boyce and Courtney wrote:

> Is there a way to shoot at cars and make them stop without blowing them up
> or killing those inside?
> I am trying to do a vehicle interdiction like the one in "blackhawk down"
>
> I would think it would be a simple trigger, but I dont know how to use them,
> much less scripting code. if anyone knows how I could do this please let me
> know or at least point me in the direction of a good tutorial, thanks.

I could be wrong, but I felt sure I'd shot the tyres out on cars and
trucks before. Was I dreaming?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"H. Barker" <hb239@cam.ac.uk> wrote in message

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Boyce and Courtney wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to shoot at cars and make them stop without blowing them
>> up
>> or killing those inside?
>> I am trying to do a vehicle interdiction like the one in "blackhawk down"
>>
>> I would think it would be a simple trigger, but I dont know how to use
>> them,
>> much less scripting code. if anyone knows how I could do this please let
>> me
>> know or at least point me in the direction of a good tutorial, thanks.
>
> I could be wrong, but I felt sure I'd shot the tyres out on cars and
> trucks before. Was I dreaming?

Nope. Shoot out the tyres.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

TJ

shoot the tyres and if you have the crew inside on a combat waypoint they
will disembark and act accordingly