Have you thought about getting a REAL job?..................

TJ

DO YOU HAVE A JOB THAT IS GENDERALLY CORRECT?

There are girls jobs, and there are mens jobs.

A girls job is one which can be done to a high level of competence day after
day 40 hours a week by an average bird.

A mans job is one which can only be done to a high level of competence day
after day 40 hours a week by a bloke.

a REAL man therefore should have a REAL mans job.

I have a mans job, it involves strength and manual (not to mention mental)
abilities which are beyond the average ( or even queer) chick.

So ask yourself, do I have a girls job?
If you work at a PC you should generally answer 'YES' unless you are
involved in IT support which requires use of a screwdriver.

REMEMBER, REAL MEN ARE ABLE TO WORK JACKHAMMERS.

TJ

TJ wrote:
[snip]

> REMEMBER, REAL MEN ARE ABLE TO WORK JACKHAMMERS.

What about the men who sit in front of a computer all day designing
jackhammers so that the "real men" have something to do...

> love that clip cheers mate

It is a good one, that's for certain

:)

Maybe this junk email is what set TJ off...

Dear Friends, Family and Fellow Social Justice Workers:

One Million for Gender Equity is a collaboration between Girls for
Gender Equity and Altar Magazine, two social justice organizations
in Brooklyn, NY committed to providing women and girls with the
opportunity to engage in fields they have traditionally been denied
access to such as media, sports, and technology. This Women's
History Month fundraising campaign is intended to raise awareness of
the still-present inequalities between men and women while asking
you to give just $1 to help us to continue the work that we do.

One million concerned citizens donating one single dollar will:
* provide girls with sports opportunities in low-income communities
in Brooklyn and the Bronx
* provide women writers and artists with a forum to publish their
work
* help teach girls about health and fitness, nutrition, and HIV/AIDS
* support Gender Respect Workshops for boys and girls in public
schools
* support self-defense classes for girls
and much more!

Please put $1 - or any contribution you wish - into an envelope and
mail it to:
Girls for Gender Equity
1360 Fulton Street
Suite 314
Brooklyn, NY 11216

or send your contribution via Paypal to
million4genderequity@yahoo.com.

Also, forward this email to 10 or more friends who may join in
spreading the word.

For more information, email million4genderequity@yahoo.com.

Thank you for supporting gender equity!

Girls for Gender Equity is committed to the physical, psychological,
social and economic development of girls and women. Through
education, organizing and physical fitness, Girls for Gender Equity
encourages communities to remove barriers and create opportunities
for girls and women to live self-determined lives. (www.gges.info)

Altar Magazine believes that problems are not monolithic, and
neither are solutions. It is imperative to have socially progressive
women and men fighting on all fronts of the movement whether that is
anti-racist work, feminism, anti-heterosexism, economic justice or
any other political action. Altar Magazine exists within a community
that is fragmented, but not broken. It exists in a time when
coalition is crucial and must be implemented. We believe that the
personal is political; therefore, all forms of creativity are
inherently political. We want to create a space where critical
thought and understanding happen simultaneously. This is important
because before we can create social change we must be able to re-
imagine communities that foster difference. We must be able to take
ownership of that which we do not claim in order to effectively
critique this oppressive system that we know and perpetuate. Social
change is not momentous. It is a process. Our hope is that each
individual recognizes his or her place within this system of change.
(www.AltarMagazine.com)

Mort<TZW> wrote:
> You started a flame war without me :)

And an entertaining one... -Could someone please direct me to the
prequel? :p

--
mvh / Regards
Bjørn Halvor Bergtun / Xenu<TZW>

Bjørn Halvor Bergtun wrote:
> Mort<TZW> wrote:
>
>>You started a flame war without me :)
>

> And an entertaining one... -Could someone please direct me to the
> prequel? :p

Me too. I seem to be missing a lot of posts on this NG lately :)

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.

Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.

Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??

:p

"Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> Bjørn Halvor Bergtun wrote:
>> Mort<TZW> wrote:
>>
>>>You started a flame war without me :)
>>

>> And an entertaining one... -Could someone please direct me to the
>> prequel? :p
>>

> Me too. I seem to be missing a lot of posts on this NG lately :)

TJ

Tony, you are a self confessed truck surfer.

Name the chick thats gonna climb on top of lorrys as part of her job and
then surf them?

exactly.

youre HIGH up there sarge

"Tony" <anthonykitchen@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
> Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.
>
> Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.
>
> Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??
>
> :p

> "Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
> > Bjørn Halvor Bergtun wrote:

> >> And an entertaining one... -Could someone please direct me to the
> >> prequel? :p
> >>

> > Me too. I seem to be missing a lot of posts on this NG lately :)

Same was for me ;)

I work in the IT, but I don't use screwdrivers......

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.
>
> Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.
>
> Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??
>
> :p

> "Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> wrote in message
>> Bjørn Halvor Bergtun wrote:

>>> And an entertaining one... -Could someone please direct me to the
>>> prequel? :p
>>>

>> Me too. I seem to be missing a lot of posts on this NG lately :)

PIMP..

Now I need a woman to clean my chair....... And my pants.

Oh no, I am an IT guy, without using a screwdriver... I must do a girls-job
then.. Time to clean my chair myself.... And my pants...

--
-
"TJ" <who@where.com> schreef in bericht
> Jobs for men:

TJ

no no no, you understand networks and can build computers............PLUS
you can install water cooling to a PC, theres NO WAYS a chick is gonna pull
that off.

"NedFox <TZW>" <neddy@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> PIMP..
>
> Now I need a woman to clean my chair....... And my pants.
>
> Oh no, I am an IT guy, without using a screwdriver... I must do a
girls-job
> then.. Time to clean my chair myself.... And my pants...
>
> --
> -
> Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> -
> A lecture is a process where information is passed from the notebook of
the
> lecturer to the notebook of the student without necessarily passing
through
> the minds of either.
> -
> "TJ" <who@where.com> schreef in bericht
> > Jobs for men:

I'm in front of a computer most of the day when I'm working does that
mean I'm batting for the other team?

Got to go one of my dearest comrade hags wants some help choosing soft furnishings :)

Tony wrote:
> Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.
>
> Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.
>
> Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??
>
> :p

Fish

Tony wrote:
> Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.
>
> Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.
>
> Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??

"Welcome to the 5th Battalion, US Rangers, soldier. They call us the
'Pink Squirrels' and I am your commanding officer, Lieutenant-Colonel
Strangely Strange. Ain't no terrorist I ever did see didn't run like
hell when the Pink Squirrels git the order to git goin'. "Lock 'em and
load, boys, now advance, mince and prance". Hell, on our tour of dooty
in Waziristan the women were hiding the men."

The few who've survived an encounter with the Pink Squirrels report
"unimaginable horror" on seeing the battalion prancing towards them.
Heck, I reckon just 3-4 could hold the entire Golan.

:)

Fish

Well my job title definitely states I am a man, ;OP

--
Kango <TZW>

"Fish" <fish@gower1512.com> wrote in message
> Tony wrote:
>> Hmmmmmmm Im a little confused here.
>>
>> Im a trained soldier, but work in an administrative environment.
>>
>> Does that mean I have to start swinging both ways??
>>

> "Welcome to the 5th Battalion, US Rangers, soldier. They call us the 'Pink
> Squirrels' and I am your commanding officer, Lieutenant-Colonel Strangely
> Strange. Ain't no terrorist I ever did see didn't run like hell when the
> Pink Squirrels git the order to git goin'. "Lock 'em and load, boys, now
> advance, mince and prance". Hell, on our tour of dooty in Waziristan the
> women were hiding the men."
>
> The few who've survived an encounter with the Pink Squirrels report
> "unimaginable horror" on seeing the battalion prancing towards them. Heck,
> I reckon just 3-4 could hold the entire Golan.
>
> :)
>
> Fish

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> Tony, you are a self confessed truck surfer.
>
> Name the chick thats gonna climb on top of lorrys as part of her job and
> then surf them?
>
> exactly.
>
> youre HIGH up there sarge

Um.....

I'm not going to say.

--

Liddle Feesh
*fap fap fap fap*

TJ

Just stay away from high street boutiques Feesh..................

<Liddle Feesh> wrote in message
> "TJ" <who@where.com> wrote in message
> > Tony, you are a self confessed truck surfer.
> >
> > Name the chick thats gonna climb on top of lorrys as part of her job and
> > then surf them?
> >
> > exactly.
> >
> > youre HIGH up there sarge
>
> Um.....
>
> I'm not going to say.
>
> --
>
> Liddle Feesh
> *fap fap fap fap*

JEEESUS, you guys kept this quiet! HmmmmT I thought we did swing both
ways m8?

And who the fluck is uzi? seems to have a gender problem! Uzi get a
grip, u a queer or a steer?

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Have you thought about getting a real job?
No, why would I want one of those? lol

heh heh heh!