Windows 98 screensavers

April 26, 2005 12:43:02 PM

Last year i formatted my hard drive and installed Windows XP.
Is it possible to copy the screensavers from Windows 98 into XP.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

More about : windows screensavers

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 1:28:28 AM

Hi,

You can try copying the .scr files from the Win98 system to the WinXP
system, but not all of them will work properly.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone