Windows 98 screensavers

Last year i formatted my hard drive and installed Windows XP.
Is it possible to copy the screensavers from Windows 98 into XP.
Any suggestions would be helpful.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows screensavers

    Hi,

    You can try copying the .scr files from the Win98 system to the WinXP
    system, but not all of them will work properly.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Last year i formatted my hard drive and installed Windows XP.
    > Is it possible to copy the screensavers from Windows 98 into XP.
    > Any suggestions would be helpful.

Windows 98 Microsoft Windows XP