accessing desktop remotely with file explorer

July 20, 2005 12:10:19 AM

Hi,
How do I access my desktop remotely with file explorer? I have a wireless
connection which works perfectly, but when I want to transfer files from
file explorer to my computer, no folders show under my computer host name.
When I first attempted to connect to the computer, it asked me for the
username and password. I left the password blank and checked "remember
password". Now it wont let me enter the correct password to view my files.
Is there any way to reset this memory in file explorer?
Thanks,
Nathan.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 12:34:38 AM

Have you opened a share on your PC to access? If there is not a share open
then you won't be able to access it.

--
Dave
www.davespda.com