O2 XDAIIi - Today Screen

July 20, 2005 1:59:20 AM

Hi,

Can you remove (uninstall) O2's Today plug-in without causing any problems ?

I would like to use spb pocket plus as my Today screen and the O2 one gets
in the way.

Look forward to any replies.

Andy

More about : xdaiii today screen

Anonymous
July 23, 2005 2:52:31 AM

"Andy" <andydann@hotmail.com> of wrote:
>Can you remove (uninstall) O2's Today plug-in without causing any problems ?
>
>I would like to use spb pocket plus as my Today screen and the O2 one gets
>in the way.
>
>Look forward to any replies.

Short answer, Yes and it might even cause improvements.

Long answer, improve the stability of your device a lot by ditching a load
of the O2 branding and running it in corporate mode instead. See the FAQ
about stability at:
http://www.tekguru.co.uk
--
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
Henry Louis Mencken