prodigy911

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2007
i have a leadtek geforce 6200td 128md pii-e card...i overclocked it and unlocked the 4 extra pipelines with riva tuner..but i can only get to 415 core/675 mem....and with 4 pipelines i got up to 450/685.....i kno theres potential for more but riva tuner wont let me....help....??

prodigy911

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2007
from other forums that i have visited i have seen this card oc'd to 500+/700+ without any mention of volt modding...could my forceware version cause this or can i change sumthing in the bios without a volt mod?

as far as I know:
- some cards may indeed work without volt modding at such frequencies.
- voltage isn't set in BIOS, but with soldered bridges on the PCB.
- your Forceware version doesn't have much to do with the max overclock

What may be happening though, is that some pipelines you've unlocked can't handle the higher clock speed: remember that those chips are primarily pared down 6600 that have failed 6600-level quality tests.

prodigy911

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2007
is there any progam other than rivatuner (already used) and coolbits (didnt work) that can maybe help oc a lil more...i just wanna get the best outta this card..thanks for the help

nope - Rivatuner is the absolute reference here. You've hit your hardware limits. It's either voltmod for you or stay where you are. And even then, if you have a failing pipeline, a voltmod may not even do the trick.