Info request: 1.46 servers

Hey how are you all doing. I just got broadband and I have been playing ofp
v1.46 for years and hosted many LANs at my house. I cant wait to play OFP
online but I cant even find any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join in on, i
even searched on google and couldnt find anything related to what i was
looking for.

Anyone know any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join?

Cheers,

Denver
13 answers Last reply
More about info request servers
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and good
    missions unfold...

    --
    -
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > Hey how are you all doing. I just got broadband and I have been playing
    > ofp
    > v1.46 for years and hosted many LANs at my house. I cant wait to play OFP
    > online but I cant even find any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join in on,
    > even searched on google and couldnt find anything related to what i was
    > looking for.
    >
    > Anyone know any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Denver

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
    good
    > missions unfold...

    Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
    order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play on.
    Thanks

    Denv/Shaggy
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    there sin't any I know of?
    well you could host your own?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    You really should get Game Of The Year from

    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstring=flashpoint&page=search&Go.x=33&Go.y=8

    It's really cheap.

    But if not you could try gamespy ad supported, download at :-

    http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/

    There are a couple still playing there now and again.

    "denv" <denv@btinternet.com> wrote in message

    >> OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
    > good
    >> missions unfold...
    >
    > Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
    > order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play
    > on.
    > Thanks
    >
    > Denv/Shaggy

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    "Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > You really should get Game Of The Year from

    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstring=flashpoint&page=search&Go.x=33&Go.y=8

    > It's really cheap.

    what's the meaning of "sold out"???
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    try this one http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=587233
    "giulius" <nospam@iol.it> wrote in message

    > "Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> You really should get Game Of The Year from
    >>

    > http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstring=flashpoint&page=search&Go.x=33&Go.y=8
    >>
    >> It's really cheap.
    >
    > what's the meaning of "sold out"???

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > what's the meaning of "sold out"???

    It tends to mean wait til it's back in stock...
    http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11142&mid=323277
    (I don't think it'll come back on at that price!)

    or try a search engine...
    http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=operation+flashpoint&btnG=Search+Froogle

    or have a look on ebay...
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/operation-flashpoint

    or, as a last resort, download it (though not sure if it will FADE installed
    with an original OFP). It appears on torrent pretty regularly and there's
    loads of people sharing it on emule at the mo.

    However you acquire it denv, you'll be much better off with the full set of
    games and patched up to 1.96 (or whatever the last one was!).
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > or, as a last resort, download it (though not sure if it will FADE
    installed
    > with an original OFP). It appears on torrent pretty regularly and there's
    > loads of people sharing it on emule at the mo.

    i think this is the best solution, necessity! but i don't know if it is
    possible play in multi,You can upgrade to 1.96 with no problem
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    ASDA were selling it in their under £10 section (my local one anyway).

    --
    Kango <TZW>

    "Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> wrote in message
    > You really should get Game Of The Year from
    >
    > http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstring=flashpoint&page=search&Go.x=33&Go.y=8
    >
    > It's really cheap.
    >
    > But if not you could try gamespy ad supported, download at :-
    >
    > http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/
    >
    > There are a couple still playing there now and again.
    >

    > "denv" <denv@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
    >> good
    >>> missions unfold...
    >>
    >> Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
    >> order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play
    >> on.
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Denv/Shaggy

  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    So....

    ....."ARE" there any dedicated 1.46 servers for poor people like myself?

    thanks

    Denv
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    denv wrote:
    > So....
    >

    > ...."ARE" there any dedicated 1.46 servers for poor people like myself?
    >

    > thanks
    >
    > Denv

    A quick check on All-Seeing Eye told me that there aren't any 1.46
    servers left.

    Despite the lack of credit card, I'd still strongly suggest to buy a
    copy of Resistance; there's one for sale at eBay right now from a UK
    based shop, accepting cheques and debit cards.

    1.46 is pretty much dead (long live Resistance ;-))

    Erik.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > Despite the lack of credit card, I'd still strongly suggest to buy a copy
    > of Resistance; there's one for sale at eBay right now from a UK based
    > shop, accepting cheques and debit cards.

    Ask for it for Easter instead of an egg!

    :-)
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Well actually most of the servers running on gamespy are 1.46 so you may
    want to look there before getting resistance.

Games Servers Video Games