Info request: 1.46 servers

Last response: in Video Games
February 26, 2005 8:29:03 PM

Hey how are you all doing. I just got broadband and I have been playing ofp
v1.46 for years and hosted many LANs at my house. I cant wait to play OFP
online but I cant even find any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join in on, i
even searched on google and couldnt find anything related to what i was
looking for.

Anyone know any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join?

Cheers,

Denver

More about : info request servers

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 1:29:11 AM

OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and good
missions unfold...

--
-
Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
> Hey how are you all doing. I just got broadband and I have been playing
> ofp
> v1.46 for years and hosted many LANs at my house. I cant wait to play OFP
> online but I cant even find any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join in on,
> even searched on google and couldnt find anything related to what i was
> looking for.
>
> Anyone know any 1.46 hosted servers for me to join?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Denver

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 7:17:21 AM

> OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
good
> missions unfold...

Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play on.
Thanks

Denv/Shaggy
Related resources
February 27, 2005 7:17:22 AM

there sin't any I know of?
well you could host your own?
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 12:43:28 PM

You really should get Game Of The Year from

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstr...

It's really cheap.

But if not you could try gamespy ad supported, download at :-

http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/

There are a couple still playing there now and again.

"denv" <denv@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>> OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
> good
>> missions unfold...
>
> Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
> order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play
> on.
> Thanks
>
> Denv/Shaggy

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 12:52:37 PM

"Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> ha scritto nel messaggio
> You really should get Game Of The Year from

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstr...

> It's really cheap.

what's the meaning of "sold out"???
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 12:52:38 PM

try this one http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=PC&title=5...
"giulius" <nospam@iol.it> wrote in message

> "Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> You really should get Game Of The Year from
>>

> http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstr...
>>
>> It's really cheap.
>
> what's the meaning of "sold out"???

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 2:00:16 PM

> what's the meaning of "sold out"???

It tends to mean wait til it's back in stock...
http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11142&mid=323...
(I don't think it'll come back on at that price!)

or try a search engine...
http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=operation+flashpo...

or have a look on ebay...
http://search.ebay.co.uk/operation-flashpoint

or, as a last resort, download it (though not sure if it will FADE installed
with an original OFP). It appears on torrent pretty regularly and there's
loads of people sharing it on emule at the mo.

However you acquire it denv, you'll be much better off with the full set of
games and patched up to 1.96 (or whatever the last one was!).
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 3:04:11 PM

> or, as a last resort, download it (though not sure if it will FADE
installed
> with an original OFP). It appears on torrent pretty regularly and there's
> loads of people sharing it on emule at the mo.

i think this is the best solution, necessity! but i don't know if it is
possible play in multi,You can upgrade to 1.96 with no problem
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 9:32:44 PM

ASDA were selling it in their under £10 section (my local one anyway).

--
Kango <TZW>

"Bwibble <TZW>" <Bwibble@LTNhellworld.comedy> wrote in message
> You really should get Game Of The Year from
>
> http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=PC&searchstr...
>
> It's really cheap.
>
> But if not you could try gamespy ad supported, download at :-
>
> http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/
>
> There are a couple still playing there now and again.
>

> "denv" <denv@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> OFP 1.46 isn't interesting... Get resistance, and a world of hosts and
>> good
>>> missions unfold...
>>
>> Buts thats the thing, i dont have them and i dont have a credit card to
>> order it so i am looking for 1.46 servers for me and my brother to play
>> on.
>> Thanks
>>
>> Denv/Shaggy

Anonymous
March 3, 2005 6:16:04 AM

So....

....."ARE" there any dedicated 1.46 servers for poor people like myself?

thanks

Denv
March 4, 2005 6:28:27 PM

denv wrote:
> So....
>

> ...."ARE" there any dedicated 1.46 servers for poor people like myself?
>

> thanks
>
> Denv

A quick check on All-Seeing Eye told me that there aren't any 1.46
servers left.

Despite the lack of credit card, I'd still strongly suggest to buy a
copy of Resistance; there's one for sale at eBay right now from a UK
based shop, accepting cheques and debit cards.

1.46 is pretty much dead (long live Resistance ;-))

Erik.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 6:38:33 PM

> Despite the lack of credit card, I'd still strongly suggest to buy a copy
> of Resistance; there's one for sale at eBay right now from a UK based
> shop, accepting cheques and debit cards.

Ask for it for Easter instead of an egg!

:-)
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 9:33:01 PM

Well actually most of the servers running on gamespy are 1.46 so you may
want to look there before getting resistance.
!