problem with mouse!!!! help

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ok i'm a noob in this but when i put my mouse pointer over the folder or
anything like that it changes to that folder or internet page without
clicking it. can any1 help plz thanks.
--
be yourself!

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:58:04 -0700, nick wrote:

> ok i'm a noob in this but when i put my mouse pointer over the folder or
> anything like that it changes to that folder or internet page without
> clicking it. can any1 help plz thanks.

Check in Control Panel> Printers and Other Hardware> Mouse for settings
related to the behavior you're seeing. The basic mouse settings don't cover
this but there may be something extra that has been added by your mouse
software to this area that you can tweak.

Another thing to try: If using the "single click" setting (found in Folder
Options> General), try changing to "double click" to see if that is more
manageable for you.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User