Sound card

I'm looking to upgrade my soundcard. I admit, I know very little about
which sound cards are good, and which are not.

Suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about sound card
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Audigy 2. Rather cheap, and a must have for gamers...

    --
    -
    Jan van Zanten, aka NedFox <TZW>
    > I'm looking to upgrade my soundcard. I admit, I know very little about
    > which sound cards are good, and which are not.
    >
    > Suggestions?

Games Sound Cards Video Games