>i don't like to play on the russian side:-(

:)

Although overall I guess the American gear is better, I must say I always
get rid of my M16 asap in a mission if I can grab an AK; I just find them
easier to hit with. Also, the BDRM is ace, much better than a jeep or
humvie.

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> >i don't like to play on the russian side:-(
>
> :)
>
> Although overall I guess the American gear is better, I must say I always
> get rid of my M16 asap in a mission if I can grab an AK; I just find them
> easier to hit with. Also, the BDRM is ace, much better than a jeep or
> humvie.

probably its true, but sometimes, i don't know why, wearing the russian gear
, i need to shot on my foot and then i feel better!!!

silver

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2004

"Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> >i don't like to play on the russian side:-(
>
> :)
>
> Although overall I guess the American gear is better, I must say I always
> get rid of my M16 asap in a mission if I can grab an AK; I just find them
> easier to hit with. Also, the BDRM is ace, much better than a jeep or
> humvie.

Im with you there, the AK is much more accurate i think, and the ironsight
doesn't cover the screen as the dot sight does with the M16, so you are more
aware of what is going on in your peripheral vision.

Besides its so much fun to be able to just press off an entire magazine with
full auto, and just laugh at the enemy falling down ;D

Silver.

jeson wrote:
> i don't like to play on the russian side:-(

Why?
It's fun kicking those ample American backsides :)

"Mort<TZW>" <nospam@sweatyhelmet.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
> jeson wrote:
> > i don't like to play on the russian side:-(
> >

> Why?
> It's fun kicking those ample American backsides :)

wait a moment, i have to shot on the other foot

Heh, enjoy it as an experience in being somewhere you could not normally go.

--Uzi

"jeson" <nospam@nospam.it> wrote in message

> "Jaffo" <REMOVETHISjaffo@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> >i don't like to play on the russian side:-(
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Although overall I guess the American gear is better, I must say I always
>> get rid of my M16 asap in a mission if I can grab an AK; I just find them
>> easier to hit with. Also, the BDRM is ace, much better than a jeep or
>> humvie.
>
> probably its true, but sometimes, i don't know why, wearing the russian
> gear
> , i need to shot on my foot and then i feel better!!!

Heh. Lots of Russian self-hatred going on there.

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Heh. Lots of Russian self-hatred going on there.

ok, why don't "WE" meet in a good neutral multiplayer server to discuss this
question?:)))

Hey, I'm not Russian.

> Hey, I'm not Russian.

florida?