Full Spectrum Warrior and Counter Strike

I've been looking at these two games, Full Spectrum Warrior and Counter
Strike. I don't know much about either.

Can anyone give me the low-down? Are they worth buying?

Thanks,

C.
3 answers Last reply
More about full spectrum warrior counter strike
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Counter-Strike is Raven Shield without the realism. That's all you really
    have to say about that. On a LAN with a cheat-free server its fairly fun,
    but lots of games are fun under those conditions.

    If you want totally fun deathmatching, try No One Lives Forever in
    Multiplayer, if anyone is still playing it. You will laugh your ass off!
    Its like Austin Powers, the Avengers, and Monty Python in a multiplayer
    environment.

    Full Spectrum Warrior is like a Real-Time Strategy using two fire-teams of
    four men, sometimes adding a third party of four. You don't do any of the
    aiming, yourself. It is all about learning fire and movement tactics. That
    game's strengths lie in the things the various characters exclaim and say to
    each other in conversations that take place in-game and in the awesome
    cutscenes. Very realistic Army-talk!

    Forget CS. Get NOLF for fun. Enjoy Full Spectrum Warrior's immersion.

    --Uzi

    "Communique" <Communique@NOSPAMev1.net> wrote in message
    > I've been looking at these two games, Full Spectrum Warrior and Counter
    > Strike. I don't know much about either.
    >
    > Can anyone give me the low-down? Are they worth buying?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > C.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    > Counter-Strike is Raven Shield without the realism. That's all you really
    > have to say about that. On a LAN with a cheat-free server its fairly fun,
    > but lots of games are fun under those conditions.

    I'm strickly single player--I've never played on-line.

    Are we talking about a Battlefield 1942 or Star Wars Battlefront type of
    thing here--where you just run around and shoot with no point, no story?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

    Counter-Strike is nothing but counter-terrorist players Vs. terrorist
    players. You buy weapons as you earn money by getting kills. Kill, kill,
    and more kill. That's all it is. There's no story to it, at all. No
    single-player Counter-Strike that I know of.

    >> Counter-Strike is Raven Shield without the realism. That's all you
    >> really have to say about that. On a LAN with a cheat-free server its
    >> fairly fun, but lots of games are fun under those conditions.
    >
    > I'm strickly single player--I've never played on-line.
    >
    > Are we talking about a Battlefield 1942 or Star Wars Battlefront type of
    > thing here--where you just run around and shoot with no point, no story?

Games Video Games