BAS littlebird zuni rockets problem

Last response: in Video Games
March 21, 2005 11:42:10 PM

I am having trouble making the Littlebird AI
select the Zuni rockets, I am thinking there was a typo when the readme was
written for the last version of the littlebirds from BAS does anyone know
what it is?
I have even tried removing all the weapons and adding just the rockets but
it doesnt work.

Thanks
Boyce
March 24, 2005 1:18:49 AM

possibly the way they were coded would prevent the AI from selecting
rockets. If so, there's not much you can do about it.

!