CSS and Pocket PC 2003 Internet Explorer

July 21, 2005 12:26:23 AM

Can anybody help me find what support IE gives for CSS in my Orange SPV
M1000 pda ? I'm building a webstite that needs to be pda accessable but it
appears that IE recognises both media types of Screen and Handheld. I'd also
like to know if there are any other browsers that give "best" css support
that will actually install on pocket pc 2003 ?

thanks in advance

Steve
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:40:00 AM

I think css and pocket ie are a real nuiscance this way. You have to
render different html, as pie outsmarts you and uses the screen media
type rather than the screen. Nice try though.

Doug

steve jebson wrote:
> Can anybody help me find what support IE gives for CSS in my Orange SPV
> M1000 pda ? I'm building a webstite that needs to be pda accessable but it
> appears that IE recognises both media types of Screen and Handheld. I'd also
> like to know if there are any other browsers that give "best" css support
> that will actually install on pocket pc 2003 ?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Steve

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:33:20 PM

Pocket Internet Explorer 2003 supports HTML 4.01 CSS and Extensible HTML
(XHTML).

Check this page for more information:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
Software for Pocket PC directly on your device:
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/inhand.asp

!