Robert

Whenever I do ctrl+alt+del all I get is a single pane and the only options
are End Task, Switch to, and New Task. Where are all the other taskmanager
tabs like file, options, view, shutdown etc.?
thanks
rtm

Ctrl+Alt+Del and click twice on Task manager's border.

"Robert" <joeblow@blowjo.net> escribió en el mensaje news:%23ILwvD1SFHA.264@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Whenever I do ctrl+alt+del all I get is a single pane and the only options
> are End Task, Switch to, and New Task. Where are all the other taskmanager
> tabs like file, options, view, shutdown etc.?
> thanks
> rtm

Robert

Thanks Jose. That did it.
rtm
"José Gallardo" <jogalb@QUITALOono.com> wrote in message
Ctrl+Alt+Del and click twice on Task manager's border.

"Robert" <joeblow@blowjo.net> escribió en el mensaje
> Whenever I do ctrl+alt+del all I get is a single pane and the only options
> are End Task, Switch to, and New Task. Where are all the other taskmanager
> tabs like file, options, view, shutdown etc.?
> thanks
> rtm

You're welcome.