will CPU-Z tell me the (PCB) revision of my Mobo???

gallionfc

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2007
I tried finding it on my asus p5ld2-se but it just says PCB MADE IN CHINA and no number, anyway im required to have 2.0 or above to run C2D. I tried running CPU-Z on my laptop and it says Revision 03. so will it tell me for my desktop as well? im asking because im not home yet...

btw whats revision 03? is .03 or is 03 as in the 3rd revision of the given motherboard? all help appreciated...

There are generally three places to locate the motherboard model number and revision number:
Either on the box, on the manual, or the motherboard - it will be the largest print aside from the word 'Asus'.
On most boards, the model number is located in between the PCI slots (the three to five white slots running down the motherboard. On some older boards it will be located around the CPU. On a few select boards, the model number is located on the top right corner of the motherboard.
On the manual or the box, the model number will be on the front cover in large bold letters. Example - P4C800-E Deluxe, A7N8X-VM, SK8N)

AdamBomb42

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2006
Yes, it does. I checked to make sure it does before I posted my reply to the OP. My old computer at home is an IC7-MAX3(Intel i875P-ICH5) Rev. A2.